Diary of my fresh start to a new me!

the 18th and 19th are going to be hard days, as I am driving 1200 miles in those 2 days, my friend is moving to plymouth from scotland and doesnt drive, and to take children and a crazy dog on the train will not work so I offered to take her - madman that I am hehe, but you try to help your mates so i dont mind at all, driving that way is tiring at the best of times, so I may take a carb free salad with tuna or something just encase I feel really bad.

as I cant be taking my red bull with me!

xx

scale-a-holic

So its only day 2 of my restart and already ive weighd myself today.....i wont post my weight loss til Wednesdays.....

And ive vowed to myself im gonna lock away the scales cos i want a surprise on Wed....

wish me luck.....this deprivation of weighin myself will be harder than the actual diet lol x

ha baby star get rid of those scales! lol it is hard though
good luck

Day 3

So its day 3, and i woke up with no headache, and with a horrible taste in my mouth....lets pray this is ketosis YAY!

Also resisted the urge to weigh myself this morning.....yipee

Have a job assessment today, which is at 1pm so heres hoping. Its only call centre work but with the job market as it is just now, i will take it! Plus ive worked for this company before for 3 years so lets hope they can giv me suitable hours to fit in with childcare *fingers crossed*

Ketosis

Ok so im pretty sure ketosis has well and truly kicked in. Im so full of energy today, and not hungry at all! Yipee

Just gonna have my first pack (vanilla shake with coffee) then get prepared for this interview xx

good luck for the interview babystar x

Day 4

Nothing to report really....havin a "blah" day. Not diet related really....but think im gonna have a low carb meal tonight...something to look forward to lol xx

i had food yesterday, sald with can of tuna it really helped me and although I told you to stay away from your scales i havent and the meal hasnt effected the weight less - cant wait till I weigh tuesday morning :) its gonna be a big number - good luck

Thats good then hun! I just fancy something tonight, having a griled chicken fillet with green beans. Ive only had one pack today so i should be fine. xx

Day 5

Day 5 and feelin fab. Had a low carb meal last night....grilln chicken fillet and green beans...was delicious!

Also....srted thru all my products today....the ones i dont like are in a box under the bed....i will cut my losseswith the ones i cant stomach....its better that than letting it put me off the diet altogether!

So from now on im sticking to 2 shakes a day and either a veg. mushroom soup or sometimes a cuppa-soup to vary it (similar nutritional values). My low carb meal days are now over....its all in my head, and altho i enjoyed my chicken last night, i wasnt hungry so why did i have it??

Feel really positive today!

you sound like you have it sorted, I ate this morning, I really wanted an egg all week - its hard as I keep 13 chickens and collect around 10 lovely eggs every day, I cooked my hubby eggs benedict in bed, well no not in the bed but you know what I mean! and I really wanted 1 so I cooked an egg (I picked a really big one hoping it had a double in, but it didnt just lots of white) so I had that with a small amount of the holendiase (how every you spell it) sauce and paprika - pretty good for me as I would of had 2 eggs tons of sauce and 2 bits of bread before. So I hope the carbs in the sauce dont take me out of ketosis (sticks will tell later I guess) but in a way I see it now as me controlling food as I can have a little meal like that and not binge xx a good long term plan

Day 6

Day 6 already....been a quick week. Cant wait to get weighed on Wed. Not expecting a huge amount. On any diet im on i always have my big loss on week 2 for some bizarre reason.

Just turned a strawberry milkshake into ice lollies....i fancy something really good today so this way i'll have a little "treat" to look forward to later lol

xx

i also cant wait to weigh first thing tomorrow morning :)

and you, no doubt i will be here first thing in the morning!

I am craving....my scales!!! I havent been on them at all for a few days (trying not to weigh until wednesday). Its soooo hard lol

On the plus side i just had a couple of my milkshake ice lollies and they were fab! Savin the other 2 for watching Big Brother hehe

oooh they sound fun!

i think im addicted to the banana shakes :)

Back