Diary of Poohbearmufc & Minilady

Well after 13 weeks of behaving like a saint around food, my halo has finally slipped!!!!:mad:
OH No!!!

Saturday night, the kids wanted meat and chips from the kebab! Yukkkkk I can't even stand the smell of it. They left some on plates in the kitchen alongside half eaten pitta bread and mayonaise. My friend phoned me and gave me some news that made me quite cross and I found myself picking up the meat, wrapping it in the pitta, smearing it through a big dollop of mayo and stuffing it in my mouth!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Why did I do this:confused: I don't even like the food:confused: :confused: :confused: I'm not upset about what I ate, with regards to the diet, as it was a miniscule amount (phew)

and now I'm not in ketosis anymore it's not such a big deal. What is disturbing is the fact that the old brain patterns are still there, and I had kidded myself I was cured forever from picking due to boredom, frustration etc, which got me fat in the first place.:( My guard is now up again due to this bringing back down to earth episode.

then it was a god thing ,not a bad thing.Learned a lesson without losing control

Work...well what can I say, mood is still sombre and I can't wait to hot foot it out of there. Luckily we're away at a car show again soon and so I have a couple of holiday days booked before my official leaving day. Elaine my best buddy at work has just applied for another job, she is the payroll officer, noone else at work knows her job, so they'll be buggered if she goes!

BBQ yesterday was lovely, everyone had a great time, especially Kim, and we lit a candle for Kaz' Craig. Beer was flowing, but I stuck to my black coffee, as I was still reeling from the kebab episode. Scott however drank enough for the pair of us, decided to have a go on the trampoline!!! All 17 stone of him!!! The kids were terrified! Then went on to tell his and my grandparents dirty jokes:eek: much to their disgust and Kim and her friends delight:rolleyes: Weather was lovely and the food was great too. I was a bit panicky that there wouldn't be enough, but there was plenty.

Ha Ha aren't husbands wonderful

Kim is fine now about the van man episode. Also she feels the medication she's taking is doing her some good:) Both of us wonder if this again is psychological, but if she feels better, then who are we to question. Kim's been trying more and more to stop her OCD behaviour and is finding certain things easier to stop. She's a long way from being 'cured' but every slight progress is great.

can't remember for sure but think she's been on 'em less thsna month.Early days , early but encouraging.
Sounds like kim's got her head screwed on ok.
getting to grips with OCD is often a case of chipping away bit by bit.:D well done kim

CD telephone interview tomorrow:eek: I don't know much about this as my CDC has never seen anyone go through this process before. She told me the other day, that she's only had 2 success stories of people on CD, that's me and one other person, she's been selling CD for 18yrs:eek: CDC wants to come on the training day with me as she's never been on one, they didn't need to do them in her day. I think she'll benefit as she isn't very supportive really. She doesnt weigh me etc and if I ask her a question, she always has to look up the answers! She is very sweet though.

When you say only 2 sucesses, do you mean only 2 going on to be CDC's or only 2 got to goal :)eek: :eek: :eek: )?

Had my assessment tonight in natural nail overlays! I passed:D :D Only 2 more assessments to do and course is complete!
Well done.
My life feels very strange at the moment, soon they'll be no job, no college, soon be at goal weight too:) A new chapter in my life!

Tracey
x
Sounds more like a whole new volume.
Minilady-the Return of.
Minilady strikes back.
Tracey takes control etc etc.

Oh Jane you are very supportive, your comments make me giggle... Tracey you will be fine, let us know how you get on...GOOD LUCK..My interview is tomorrow and this is the last round... although I have been the doctors today and I have a virus causing myalagia?? (Don't know if that is spelt correctly) but every muscle in my body feels like I have been in the gym for hours!!Love

Had my interview today, was very nervous, and to be honest don't know how it has gone, but I am glad it is all over now... just got to wait to hear, which will hopefully be before the weekend!!Love

Had my interview today, was very nervous, and to be honest don't know how it has gone, but I am glad it is all over now... just got to wait to hear, which will hopefully be before the weekend!!Love

I hope you did well Nikki!

It's good that you don't have too long a wait before you find out. I've got everything crossed for you!

Tracey
x

Oh Jane you are very supportive, your comments make me giggle... Tracey you will be fine, let us know how you get on...GOOD LUCK..My interview is tomorrow and this is the last round... although I have been the doctors today and I have a virus causing myalagia?? (Don't know if that is spelt correctly) but every muscle in my body feels like I have been in the gym for hours!!Love

Oh no poor you hope the virus wasn't bad enough to put you off your stride.

fingers crossed & looking foreard to hearing the result soon

I hope you did well Nikki!

It's good that you don't have too long a wait before you find out. I've got everything crossed for you!

Tracey
x

It's grim when employers keep you hanging on for ages to find out results!

Haven't heard anything on the job yet.. so will hear tomorrow I think - don't know if it a good or bad sign that I haven't heard yet... I am still really poorly with this virus, I was awake at 12.30 - 4.30am this morning chucking my guts up!! and then George decided he wanted milk at 6am... so still not back on CD, I have to be well for at least a week before going back on plan...Hope everyone else is well....Love

Haven't reported anything for a few days as have been sulking re: telephone interview and also pc is now poorly:(

CD people have now contacted me and application is fine and all systems are now go!:D Training day is 23rd June and I'm looking forward to that.

This week 2lb loss at weigh in:D only 1lb away from maintenance:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D

Hubby is unwell, he's been doing some work at a sewage plant and had to get down a huge sewer, I asked why he didn't send someone else down there to do the job and he replied that he wouldn't ask someone to do something that he wasn't prepared to do himself!!! Silly sod:sigh: Now he's at home with stomach pains and I have been getting through cans of Oust:sign0137:

Deven's pet snails are getting way out of hand! I found a box in her room, opened it and found 2 snails and blankets from her barbie dolls! I explained that she couldn't keep them in the house, to which she replied it was too hot in the garden for them! Then later on in the evening caught her raiding the fridge for my lambs lettuce to feed them!!! Scott and I have discussed guinnea pigs and I'm thinking they are a great idea, maybe the fascination with snails will fade if a distraction is introduced. Mind you, where will I find the Guinnea pigs!!

Tracey
x

Haven't heard anything on the job yet.. so will hear tomorrow I think - don't know if it a good or bad sign that I haven't heard yet... I am still really poorly with this virus, I was awake at 12.30 - 4.30am this morning chucking my guts up!! and then George decided he wanted milk at 6am... so still not back on CD, I have to be well for at least a week before going back on plan...Hope everyone else is well....Love

Nikki you have had such a run of bad luck on this diet.
Many people wouldn't have had the tenacity to keep going.
well doneyou & hope you star to feel your normal self v v soon

CD people have now contacted me and application is fine and all systems are now go!:D Training day is 23rd June and I'm looking forward to that.

Oh well done Tracey. You must be really excited.
I'm just a bit sad that i'm too far behind you to be able to have got on he same taining day with you.
still I hope you'll let e compare notes later in the summer when I have been
This week 2lb loss at weigh in:D only 1lb away from maintenance:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D

Scarey or what???. CDC training should help keep your eye onthe ball etc
Hubby is unwell, he's been doing some work at a sewage plant and had to get down a huge sewer, I asked why he didn't send someone else down there to do the job and he replied that he wouldn't ask someone to do something that he wasn't prepared to do himself!!! Silly sod:sigh: Now he's at home with stomach pains and I have been getting through cans of Oust:sign0137:

Poor H. I hope it settles v quickly.Any idea what he might have picked up down there or is it more a non-specific tummy upset?

Deven's pet snails are getting way out of hand! I found a box in her room, opened it and found 2 snails and blankets from her barbie dolls! I explained that she couldn't keep them in the house, to which she replied it was too hot in the garden for them! Then later on in the evening caught her raiding the fridge for my lambs lettuce to feed them!!! Scott and I have discussed guinnea pigs and I'm thinking they are a great idea, maybe the fascination with snails will fade if a distraction is introduced. Mind you, where will I find the Guinnea pigs!!

Tracey
x

Are these ordinary Garden snails or those giant African snails?

Hi Jane

Everything is now fine regarding going on training, they have said that as my CDC is going too, it's all great. Poor CDC I still feel she's been a little overlooked.

Scott's been working at a human waste plant...Yukk However a very interesting fact is that there are thousands of tomato plants growing everywhere in the sewers and surrounding areas! Also tiny black spiders that Scott has never seen before, that scuttle everywhere! Although very interesting, extremely gross place to weld up pipework! He's feeling a little better tonight, and has eaten some chicken and bits, so fingers crossed he's ok. I presume it was from germs from the sewage plant, as the rest of us are fine. He probably ate his sandwiches down there:sigh:

The snails are garden snails, Deven's named them and spends hours with them, she's even got a 'grooming kit' sorted out for them! Polishes their shells and cleans out their house (an old ice cream tub) It's all quite sweet really, as long as they're kept in the garden!!!

Tracey
x

Treated my friends at work to lunch today:) It was lovely. I was very good I had sparkling water to drink, a melon and raspberry sorbet starter, main course entailed roasted salmon with hollandaise sauce (luckily this came in a boat and not splattered all over the salmon, so only had a tiny dribble of it, baked potato and salad. It was gorgeous!!! Pre diet I'd have stuffed the lot, but I had to leave most of the potato as I was so full.

Went back to work:sigh: and did very little as I'd done all morning:D I can't wait to leave, not long now though:)

We are going away again to another car show next Thursday til the Monday, and I'm really looking forward to it. It's in Northants and not far from Kettering, where I'll be going for training course! I think I may treat myself to a few beers this time, but certainly wont overdo it as hopefully my last lb will have shifted by then and I'll be in maintenance mode!!!

Half term has started as of today and already I have a house full of other peoples kids!! Actually I love it:) my house was always very quiet when I was growing up, my sister is mentally handicapped and had to go away to special boarding schools. There are so many schools now opened in lots of areas, but years ago there weren't so many. Karen went to school for a long time in Bexhill, we would go visit at weekends and obviously she was home for holidays, but must have been hard for her and my parents. It's Karens birthday on Monday and a BBQ has been planned at my Dad's. I love it when we all get together.

Plan of action tomorrow is to sort out the front garden, it's an awful state, with building debris still there from the renovations to living room and hall. Although it's funny watching my nextdoor neighbour walk by shaking his head at it, I think it's time to sort it out!

Tracey
x

Well done Tracey on getting your training day sorted!!! Bet you cant wait!! Sarahxx.

Hi everyone,still really poorly, went back to the doctors yesterday and it is a nasty virus which is attacking my muscles and liver!! great... so no work until it is better and loads of blood tests!! only drinking water and eating dry biscuits... given me Losec to stop my stomach acid overproducing as this is what is making me sick... will have to see what doctors says Tuesday when more results come back, but my last ones weren't good...!! Haven't heard anything about the job either so nevermind...Love

Hi Jane

Everything is now fine regarding going on training, they have said that as my CDC is going too, it's all great. Poor CDC I still feel she's been a little overlooked.

That's great.also when you've both done your day you'll be back on a better footing, both with the theoretical bit done & her with the practical experience of clients & running the business. I think she'smade the right decision & quite brave to be able to accept that she should do it.

Scott's been working at a human waste plant...Yukk
Is that what I would have called sewage!
Human waste plant sounds like they are growing human waste!
However a very interesting fact is that there are thousands of tomato plants growing everywhere in the sewers and surrounding areas! Also tiny black spiders that Scott has never seen before, that scuttle everywhere! Although very interesting, extremely gross place to weld up pipework! He's feeling a little better tonight, and has eaten some chicken and bits, so fingers crossed he's ok. I presume it was from germs from the sewage plant, as the rest of us are fine. He probably ate his sandwiches down there:sigh:

Yup he probably did.
in the old days morticians used to eat their sandwiches with one hand while stitching up the bodies. seem to remember it increasde their risk of getting TB or something.
Sorry not relevant

The snails are garden snails, Deven's named them and spends hours with them, she's even got a 'grooming kit' sorted out for them! Polishes their shells and cleans out their house (an old ice cream tub) It's all quite sweet really, as long as they're kept in the garden!!!

Tracey
x
Sweet! I think it's fabulous.she sounds a wonderful child.

Treated my friends at work to lunch today:) It was lovely. I was very good I had sparkling water to drink, a melon and raspberry sorbet starter, main course entailed roasted salmon with hollandaise sauce (luckily this came in a boat and not splattered all over the salmon, so only had a tiny dribble of it, baked potato and salad. It was gorgeous!!! Pre diet I'd have stuffed the lot, but I had to leave most of the potato as I was so full.

excellent!

Went back to work:sigh: and did very little as I'd done all morning:D I can't wait to leave, not long now though:)

We are going away again to another car show next Thursday til the Monday, and I'm really looking forward to it. It's in Northants and not far from Kettering, where I'll be going for training course! I think I may treat myself to a few beers this time, but certainly wont overdo it as hopefully my last lb will have shifted by then and I'll be in maintenance mode!!!

any chance of more pics ????

Half term has started as of today and already I have a house full of other peoples kids!! Actually I love it:) my house was always very quiet when I was growing up, my sister is mentally handicapped and had to go away to special boarding schools. There are so many schools now opened in lots of areas, but years ago there weren't so many. Karen went to school for a long time in Bexhill, we would go visit at weekends and obviously she was home for holidays, but must have been hard for her and my parents. It's Karens birthday on Monday and a BBQ has been planned at my Dad's. I love it when we all get together.

hope the weather is more BBQ-ish than today.
I'm wth you on the house fullof kids thing.
I call it 'Feral Childhood' when you get a gang of them allrushing around together. Sod the mess It's the sound of them in companionable play that does it for me!
Plan of action tomorrow is to sort out the front garden, it's an awful state, with building debris still there from the renovations to living room and hall. Although it's funny watching my nextdoor neighbour walk by shaking his head at it, I think it's time to sort it out!

Tracey
x

How much do you like Next-D-N?
If not much you could always just re-arrange the rubble into a pile call it modern art & wait for the next time he walks past.

Hi everyone,still really poorly, went back to the doctors yesterday and it is a nasty virus which is attacking my muscles and liver!! great... so no work until it is better and loads of blood tests!! only drinking water and eating dry biscuits... given me Losec to stop my stomach acid overproducing as this is what is making me sick... will have to see what doctors says Tuesday when more results come back, but my last ones weren't good...!! Haven't heard anything about the job either so nevermind...Love

Nikki,what's happened. Virus,Liver,blood tests,?
This is not fair at all.You do not deserve all this.
I'm sending over some healing wishes.:vibes::vibes::hug99:

Nikki,what's happened. Virus,Liver,blood tests,?
This is not fair at all.You do not deserve all this.
I'm sending over some healing wishes.:vibes::vibes::hug99:

Thanks Jane, I really don't know what has been happening or how I've got this nasty bug, but it wants to stay with me for a while... Just so tired all the time, so hopefully Tuesday I will have some answers... Thank you for your support, and hope that you are well!!

Love

you haven't gone & got glandular fever have you?

what ever it is tell it to o away as you haven't quite finished you weight loss thing.

FAB NEW AVATAR PIC!!!!!

you haven't gone & got glandular fever have you?

what ever it is tell it to o away as you haven't quite finished you weight loss thing.

FAB NEW AVATAR PIC!!!!!

Thank you, it was taken a week after my last one, my CDC thought I looked alot skinnier in my work clothes so took another photo...

Hope it isn't... she did mention something about viral hepatitis (sounds really dirty!!), so I hope I find out exactly what it is that is attacking me on Tuesday... just hope my 15 month old George and hubby don't get it, but I am trying to be really careful!!..

Will update you as soon as I get an update, but thank you Jane.. I hope it goes away soon...

Love

Hi Nikki

I quite agree with CDC and Jane, your pic looks great!!!!!!:D

I hope all goes well on Tuesday, and your illness soon goes. I admire your grit and determination, you've had such a rough time with regards your health recently.

Did GP say that the rest of the family could get this virus?

Keep smiling

Tracey
x

What a grotty bank holiday weekend again:sigh: Front garden still looks like a tip as it has poured down and I haven't had a chance to get out there and tidy anything!

Scott has been repainting our Fairlane (car) all weekend getting it ready for the show next week. He's taken some pics on his phone and it's looking mean:) Car is coming home tonight, so I'm busy making new door cards and covering them in mexican blanket. Seats are next, covering them will be a bit of a harder job, but will look great when done.

BBQ for today has been cancelled, its a buffet instead:eek: I love buffet food, so will have to try and steer clear of dad's homemade quiche and all things nice:sigh:.

Kim has been in tears all weekend as boyfriend dumped her by text:mad: Didn't have the decency to do it face to face, bloody coward. Anyway Kim asked me not to get involved and although the temptation was great, I left things be. It made me remember my first proper boyfriend and how heartbroken I was when it ended. The end of the world!!! Feeling sick empty, like a berievement really. Poor Kim my heart broke for her. Well that was Friday and today they've made up!! Good job blundermouth didn't say anything afterall. Not sure I'd have been as forgiving as Kim though, but I guess that comes with experience;) and she's smiling again, so all is well for a while.

It is so windy here!! and my conservatory has sprung a leak:( I was sitting out here last night typing up Scotts' invoices and noticed water by the door, at first I thought maybe one of the cats had decided not to bother going out in the rain, but no, I then noticed water dripping from the top of the door, so another job for handymanhubby!

I've also been reading through snippets that Karion had posted ages ago on a maintenance thread. Quite unnerving with regards to dieting and maintaining, but very interesting and well worth a read.

Tracey
x

Hi jane

Definately do not like N/D neighbour:mad: He is so rude to everyone, he hates kids and animals. Then buys a house that has one side an alsatian and 3 kids and the other side has 4 kids and 4 cats!!!! Stupid man, and all he does is give dirty looks and grumbles at the kids. Too cowardly to grumble at the adults though I've noticed!!!

I get my own back in my own sweet way though;) Just little things just to aggrevate a little. He is the main reason front garden is a tip, not because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to tidy it up:rolleyes: I like the idea of modern art though, that's got me thinking. I think something large and phallic is in order, not for the front, but out the back by the dividing fence, so he can view it everytime he's in his kitchen! I'm sure between us, Scott and I can make something:D

Everyone in our street is friendly and keeps themselves to themselves really. This guy moved in about 2 yrs ago, as my lovely old neighbour had to go into a home (dementia). He's divorced from wife and runs a village pub, I've never met anyone so unfriendly and miserable. I couldn't believe he was a landlord.

Tracey
x

Hi Nikki

I quite agree with CDC and Jane, your pic looks great!!!!!!:D

I hope all goes well on Tuesday, and your illness soon goes. I admire your grit and determination, you've had such a rough time with regards your health recently.

Did GP say that the rest of the family could get this virus?

Keep smiling

Tracey
x

Thanks Tracey!! It is contagious so yes they could catch it, but will let you know more tomorrow....

Love

Back