Diary of silencemylips - lets get on this!

it's sunday evening so hoping for something more by then, I suppose so but just so desperate to see those 12s after staying in the 13s longer than I'd wanted to.

Just took comparison pictures of myself in a bikini (been looking at ibiza haha) and I don't see a great difference :(

I felt so much better in the 12's! I've never ever ever worn a bikini before in my whole life. When are you looking at going? I've been twice :D you must be able to tell a difference, because the pictures you posted before show a massive difference. Your waist is tiny :)

looking to go mid/late september to visit a friend doing the season. So worked out an average of 4lbs p/w (my loss so far / by no. weeks) I should definitely be at target by 14 weeks. Should be 10 something by leeds fest in 10 weeks.

I just bought one recently for when my boyfriend and I went to a log cabin and had a hot tub. To be honest, all my bad bits are shown in a swimming costume anyway, so wearing a bikini isn't much difference as my stomach isn't greatly a problem.

I'm tempted to post the pictures, but feel a bit odd as if they're pictures of me in underwear! I measured my waist the other day, it's actually still quite big for me, it's about 30inches and probably will go down to between 25-28

The first time I went was September and it was really nice. I go to Bestival a couple of weeks before you will go on holiday then. I think I'd be happy at 11 stone by then. Not setting my sights too high because I'm not great at this diet haha. I think you'll definitely hit goal for Leeds! And you can wear shorts and wellies!!! Post the pics! Everyone else does it :D

I think 11 is a nice healthy weight, I remember being quite happy at 11.11 actually. You've not bad at the diet! You've just been distracted the past week or so, but you're doing well this week! I think I will, don't laugh though! haha

Can't believe I'm posting these! Cringe! Haha

image-3849437660.jpg

image-3202624625.jpg

image-1395244423.jpg

Oh my god are you kidding me, you can't tell the difference?! The ones from the side are amazing, you look so much tinier! Your stomach is so flat, I'm really jealous. I have like a pouch of fat at the bottom that I swear would still be there even if I was 8 stone haha!!

I like your floral bedding by the way, I have some similar on at the moment :D

I can see small differences, but I think I'm just expecting it to be so blatant like a before and after haha. Now I see them on the computer my bum looks a bit smaller from the size, boyfriend won't like that! Yeah, my stomach is probably the only part that isn't really bad, it never used to be and I used to hate it when I was bigger years ago. My arms are terrible though and seem to be going down in inches very slowly which is depressing!

Haha, thanks! Love me a bit of floral.

My arms are always massive too and I hardly lose off them! It's so annoying when you see bigger women who have skinny arms and legs! What's all that about?

OMG I know!! I don't understand!! My arms make me look bigger than I am because of how I have to dress to hide them, yet some people have perfect arms but are so much bigger, it's not fair in the slightest! I'm hoping they're going to get smaller, when the fat runs out from my bot and legs the fat burning better happen in my arms or I'm saving for lipo!

Weigh in tonight, really want a good loss but not sure after scale hopping think it'll just be a few lbs. bought myself some psyllium husk tablets to help with digestion as feeling a little bunged up and sick of it being hard to go to the loo if you know what I mean!

On my lunch at work right now so tempted to go get a Starbucks skimmed sugar free vanilla latte but scared incase it adds extra for weigh in haha, I barely eat/ drink before 6 on a Sunday!

I bought some of those yesterday!! Hoping they will work because I get bunged up even without this diet so CD makes it a million times worse. After you WI last week, you might not get another big loss like that the week after but may have a big inch loss. Have you been measuring inches too? I didn't measure when I started and wish I had now! Good luck for WI :D

How was your weigh in? You look great in your pics!! When I hit my 13.0 I'll post mine too, well done u look great. X

My mum just scared me about the tablets, haha, she just said make sure you drink a shed load of water otherwise it'll just sit in your bowels, and obvs make you feel/weigh heavier! So even more aware of keeping up water!

I only lost 2lbs :(. I was only 0.points off getting to 13.1 and being exactly 2 stone gone! I do think that's because I haven't been to the loo properly this week though, so we're saying 2 stone! haha!

Going to try mostly ss days this week and cane it down to the 12s!

Thanks newtocd, I still feel like I look terrible, but I'm getting there!

2lb is still a good loss! That's half a stone in the past 2 weeks!!! Ah I've been drinking loads of water with the tablets too because I'm scared of the same thing haha. Well done :)

Thank you! I've been on this week also, just hoping it doesn't continue because I wasn't supposed to be, so think I've held on to a bit of water as well.
very likely tmi but I can't wait for the tablets to start working so I can go to the toilet properly!

That's so weird because I've just come on too and I'm not due for another 2ish weeks?! Odd. It's making me go crazy for some chocolate or pudding or something though!! I think a combo of TOTM and needing to 'go' might have affected your loss a bit. Still I reckon 2lb is pretty good going :)

I wonder if it's the diet that makes that happen, I'm having my 7 day break from my pill now so hope it doesn't continue for long!
Oh god, me too, I've been craving chocolate red wine which is AMAZING, just want it so much! This is why you need powdered shakes for muffins!
Going for another 5 next week, so fingers crossed! I'll be laxing it up with all sorts of pills to make me go, hah!

How's your weekend going?

Back