DIARY OF SLIM IN 2013 !!

2013andslim

image-1669065394.jpg

Well I am ready to get started I weighed in last night at sw after a previous attempt I lost just over a stone.... I'm 13.7.5 now and ready to go, no more messing no more the grass is always greener...no more rushing no more excuses. I want two stone off by summer... I can and I will do it!!

Well stuck to plan 100% sts !!! I'm on antibiotics n feel bloated but been told that won't make any difference. I've always had a good first week so not sure why...anyway I am being methodical this week ..n lets see...gutted but persisting ......!!!!

Hiya, I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I'm 13st 9lb been really good this week and had a maintain so I'm not happy one bit. My leader sed iv not had enuf syns only had 55 for the week so I'm 50 short. So I went maccies for tea :) yummy lol. But made me feel so fat for eating it now. I too want to lose 2 st for the summer so let's do this haha!! Xx

Hi Laura stick with it I've been on scales had a sneaky look n 5 off this week so far... Usually I pack in n feel sorry for myself if I sts... Especially the first week .. We will get there x

thats brilliant 5lb in one week. my OH lost 2 n half and had a few naughty treats and i was really good. i went over my syns 2day so am i able to take them out of 2moros syns, can u do that? xx

Yes you can I sometimes bank them for the weekend... Some people on here have said they can't n it effects weight loss but I always have.. I've had a good few days and hope Monday I can finally get off starting block ... Well done oh !!! Your turn next week x

Your doing so well so far and your beginning thread has such determination it was brilliant keep up the work x

I am also looking to loose about 2stone so best of luck. I am going to restart at a group on tues, been battling away on my own but always fail. So here we go again fingers crossed we all get to where we want to be

I am also looking to loose about 2stone so best of luck. I am going to restart at a group on tues, been battling away on my own but always fail. So here we go again fingers crossed we all get to where we want to be

Good luck mrs l.. Your not on your own join us.... It's hard to stay motivated but u can if u keep people around you who are doing same thing.. Let me know how u get on on Tuesday x

Will do :) had good days and bad days this week so just hoping I haven't done too much damage on the bad days!

Well I went to class..... Drum roll ....4.5 pounds... I've picked abit this week so really happy... Next week I want to loose 3.5 !!! A Huge challenge I know but on exercise bike n no picking that would get me into next stone... Yehhh

Back