DIARY OF SLIM IN 2013 !!

Well done Laura that's great.. Bet ur sooo pleased.. I want 3.5 this week to get me into 12s... I think a little optimistic ha ha.. Tips.... Lots of veg!! Next week after weighing I'm gonna be soo good!!

Ar thanks you. Iv got 7lb to get into my 12st. Its nice when u get into the next stone isn't it :) I wanna lose 2st by april but doubt I cud do that :s I'm goin to make super speed soup 2nite and eat eat eat all weekend haha xx

I've a friend who made a chilli Monday n was still eating it thurs.... She is totally anti chilli ... I want to get to 11 7 so 1 stone ten pounds to loose so similar to u... We can do it two pound a week is seven stone a year ha ha !!

Hi Laura I've not gone AWOL but my hubby away with work so couldn't go... Got on scales n was 12.13 but that's am so not too sure.. I'm back to counting.. Had a wobble day thinking is this the right diet.... Then decided it was lol !!
U have done great its a loss and ur going down.. Don't be upset u will pull back next week.... Do u have a diary page I can subscribe x

Laura how olds your baby just read how similar we are weight baby .. Well mine a toddler now ... 2! I've two big ones too though xx

Iv got a 6 year old and a lickle baba who is 4 months old. I really enjoy sw and its so easy but I have days where I think shall I quit an try somethin else but then I think its better to do this and it come off slowly than to crash diet and gain really quickly. Where are you from? Xx

I'm from North Yorkshire catterick . I agree with the diet it is great but I always have a wobble but this time I need it off once n for all one stone seven left to post baby weight ...I hate feeling this big... I need to knuckle down... Iol x

Back