Total Solution Diary of total solution 100% (hopefully!)

I mix the shake (or part of) with WARM water first - not hot as that makes it go all congealed - about half as much volume as the final drink is going to be, shake until mixed and then top up with boiling water. Makes it just the right temp to slurp down. Nice on these cold days. :gen125:

For the mint hot choc, I have just been mixing with cold water as normal and then pouring into a mug and microwaving until hot. I think I will give Spinoza's method a whirl with the vanilla ones and coffee.

I'm actually feeling glad the weekend is nearly over! This weekend has been a real struggle, I don't feel hungry at all anymore but really fancied some proper food. I have still managed to stick to plan all weekend though so hopefully it will show in my week 2 weigh in tomorrow.
I just feel like it's an impossible task at the minute! I've got about another stone to lose just to get back to where I was last year. I know I will start to feel more positive soon but it's been a tough weekend.

hi i started exante 5 days ago,im also hoping to lose 3 stone by april,your doing great,will keep up with your diary..x
Thanks and good luck on your journey too. April feels so far away but I know it will be here before we know it and we will all be happier being 3 stone lighter!

hi i started exante 5 days ago,im also hoping to lose 3 stone by april,your doing great,will keep up with your diary..x
Hi and welcome bunnikins - I'm hoping to lose the same by Easter. How are things so far?

I'm actually feeling glad the weekend is nearly over! This weekend has been a real struggle, I don't feel hungry at all anymore but really fancied some proper food. I have still managed to stick to plan all weekend though so hopefully it will show in my week 2 weigh in tomorrow.
I just feel like it's an impossible task at the minute! I've got about another stone to lose just to get back to where I was last year. I know I will start to feel more positive soon but it's been a tough weekend.

Not too bad here and I've been 100% with just a little bowl of homemade veg soup when everyone else is eating (the dinner I made, LOL).

Fingers crossed for tomorrow GJ!!! ;)

OMG you're rocking this GJ! I have 2lbs off and secretly a bit disappointed. If I've learned one thing though it's that if I keep doing it, more will come off (eventually)!

OMG you're rocking this GJ! I have 2lbs off and secretly a bit disappointed. If I've learned one thing though it's that if I keep doing it, more will come off (eventually)!
Yeah I can understand your disappointment. There is no sense to weight loss sometimes but you are definitely right, the losses will keep coming.

Well done Les, keep going, it does get easier.

I am still doing fine, had a choc shake, choc bar and soup yesterday. And I've had a choc bar and sweet and sour noodles (They was just over a year out of date!) so far today. Planning on having a mint choc shake later. Hope everyone else is doing well.
I find work days much easier than weekends!
Although I have got a team meeting at work tomorrow and our manager is bringing in treats for everyone. I don't mind resisting but a bit worried people will try and persuade me and it causing a scene when I say no. I haven't told anyone what diet I am doing so I'm bound to get 'one won't hurt' remarks!

Well done on your day. I have had choc orange shake apple crumble and custard turkey dinner with low noodles. If I'm Hungary tonight I will have a bar.Things are looking good for both of us x

Gj84 a stone in ten days is amazing well done! Especially for resisting the family food. I’ve just had the chocmint hot and it was lovely and comforting. Boiled the kettle then let it sit for five mins. Measured it (I used 300ml)into a hand blender container then whizzed the powder in. Yum. I tried vanilla shake with chai tea which was nice too.

Can I ask what the soups are like? Watery? Do they have flavour?

Back