Total Solution Diary of total solution 100% (hopefully!)

I have tried the chicken and leek soup and the pasta and ham soup.
When I first tried them, I did quite like them but I have gone off them a bit now!
They are a bit watery but no different to a normal soup really in texture. The pasta and ham one has quite a strong hammy flavour with thin bits of pasta in. I would say the chicken and leek one is more leeky than chickeny but both are palatable.
I will be eating the ones I have already got but I won't be ordering more. I would say they are worth trying though if you fancy something savoury rather than shakes/bars.

Reactions: SPE
I might give them a go. I’m on day 4 so not bored of the shakes yet but I do fancy something hot. It will be nice to sit at a table with a bowl and eat with the family. At the moment I just sit with them lol Just started weaning my son, so I’m partially distracted from the delicious food I cook for them

I saw the sweet and sour noodles were a best seller? Maybe that would be good for a family meal thing. I was intending to do shakes only but someone who lost a lot on this said you need salt every so often so to either put it in porridge (yuk) or have savoury pack. Has anyone else heard that?

I don't know about the salt thing. I had a sweet and sour noodles the other day but I didn't enjoy it. The taste was ok but it had bits of what looked like mince in it with a texture of rubber. Mine was from a couple of years ago though so not sure if the recipe has changed! My partner used to enjoy them when he tried the diet a couple of years ago though and I am quite fussy!

I noticed slim and save do loads of meal type packs, more expensive I think.

Good to read your update GJ. Another week nearly done. Hope avoiding the treats at work didn't cause any hassle today.

SPE I actually liked the soups the last time I did Exante, but clearly not enough to order more this time!

Reactions: SPE
Hi Spinoza, how are you getting on? My manager bought cakes for everyone but as she knows I am on some sort of diet all of the time, she brought in grapes for me! I didn't eat them either because I had read they are one of the worst fruits for carbs?! I have told some people at work about my diet now though so at least they understand!

I’d stay clear of the grapes but how lovely that she thought of you.

Well done you for not eating just to make someone else happy. I’ve fallen into that before. It is nice she thought of you.

I hate Friday nights, I really want some wine 😭
I didn't have my shake before work today because I left the house at 6.20am and ran out of time so I had a lemon bar around 11.30am and I've just had a banana shake. I will have a hot mint choc shake later.
But I really want wine 😭

Did you make it through your Friday night? It’s not the same but how about sparkling water in a wine glass. It worked for me 😀. Hope you had a good evening. Tomorrow is another day (or actually today is, it’s after midnight). Have a good weekend.

How does everyone get weighed? I have just been using my bathroom scales but I thought I would check this morning and every time I get on and off, the amount changes. I could be anywhere from putting a lb on to losing 4lb. We bought new bathroom scales not long ago but they do the same. Has anyone got any accurate scales or do you go somewhere to get weighed?

Well done you for making it through on plan! I’ve got Omron scales at home. I’ve known some people throw out Home scales because the variations put them off track and just go to boots once a month for a genuine reading.

I thought about going to my local boots every week but the scales are right in front of the counter and they speak really loudly, it's not discreet enough for me!
I know I must be losing weight but I just want to track it properly to give me motivation.

Gosh I wouldn’t want to go if the speak the weight! How uncomfortable. Are there any that print a ticket or something? I do have s friend who did LL and had to go to the nurse to have BP and weight taken every month. That worked for them. Have a good day.

Ah no I didn't mean they shout your weight out, they do print a ticket but they shout instructions to you! And where they are positioned is where people wait for their prescriptions, just too public for me!

Oh well that’s better but not much. I def wouldn’t want to draw attention. I just found this for inspiration.

Attachments

• 784F3C09-F00D-457E-B563-A36DDC9336CE.jpeg
    784F3C09-F00D-457E-B563-A36DDC9336CE.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
Yeah it is crazy when you see what a lb of fat looks like. I know I should be happy just knowing I am losing but seeing the scales go down really motivates me to continue. I might just have to bite the bullet and go to boots once a week.

Back