Total Solution Diary of total solution 100% (hopefully!)

No, I will either bite the bullet and go to the boots near me every Sunday morning or I will have to find somewhere near work I can go to on a weekday. I will try my scales again in the morning and see what happens! I really want to get to the next stone down but I would need to lose 5lb since Monday which I don't think I have but hopefully next week I will get there.
It's day 20 today so very nearly done 3 weeks. I had a banana shake this morning, a bar for lunch and I decided to have a bit of chicken breast and stir fry veg for tea. I am probably not going to bother with my 3rd product.
Planning on taking the kids out for the day tomorrow so plenty of walking and being busy will hopefully keep me on track.

Have you picked an item of clothing that’s snug fit so you can see changes. Often inches go when weight doesn’t. Have fun tomorrow!

Well i am going to go with a reading of 17st 3lb from the scales this morning which is 2lb off this week and a total of 1st 5lb off. I am going to change my weigh day to Sunday as sometimes i need to be out early on a Monday and don't get much time.
The scales did also say 17st 2lb and 17st 1lb so i am hoping to get into the 16's by next Sunday.
I've had a vanilla shake with coffee in this morning, an out of date cookies and cream bar for lunch and I will be having a mint hot choc soon.

Fantastic! Are you starting to feel different? With your scales I know it seems daft but could someone draw round your feet so you get them in exactly the same place every day and have it on a hard surface on the exact same spot? My old scales were salter scales and so temperamental and it really helped. Roll on 16’s!

The newer scales we have got seemed to be reasonably consistent if I stood on them, got off and let them go to 0 and then got back on! I was going to pop into Boots this morning near me but it doesn't open on a Sunday! I am popping to Boots near my work tomorrow to pick something up so I will have a nose where the scales are in there.
I have just sat and planned how much I want to lose each week until July! I would be over the moon with 5 and a half stone by then but we shall see what happens!

How much do we have to lose before it becomes noticible to others do you think?
I don't know. A couple of people at work have told me they can see I've lost weight but they are the ones who know I'm on a diet! I think I need to get to about a 2 1/2 - 3 stone loss for people to notice a difference.

I hate Friday nights, I really want some wine 😭
I didn't have my shake before work today because I left the house at 6.20am and ran out of time so I had a lemon bar around 11.30am and I've just had a banana shake. I will have a hot mint choc shake later.
But I really want wine 😭
Oh GJ sorry I missed this. I miss my wine too. But there'll be a lifetime of Friday nights after we finish our diets. Well done for keeping strong.

I don't know. A couple of people at work have told me they can see I've lost weight but they are the ones who know I'm on a diet! I think I need to get to about a 2 1/2 - 3 stone loss for people to notice a difference.
I think that's about right for me too. I can see it in my face but nobody else has noticed anything yet. Next month. :)

Hey everyone, I'm still going strong. I've had a vanilla almond shake, lemon bar and vanilla shake with coffee today.
Good to hear from you Spinoza, I saw your post on the other thread - well done on your loss this week, fabulous 🤗 we can do this!
I can see my face is slightly slimmer too, I don't feel like I have as many chins 😂
But nobody has mentioned anything about my weight loss yet that doesn't know I am dieting, I think your right - next month they will.
My craving for wine is so strong! I can cope with missing food but missing wine is hard 😣

Is it the wine or comforting glass of wine after a hard day. I couldn’t believe I’d drink at least two large glasses of red every night (not good). I now have sparkling water in my favourite wine glass. I used to have berry flavouring in it but prefer without now. Daft I know bt it helped psychologically. Even with friends sitting around glugging vino.

I think it is the feeling that a couple of glasses of wine brings that I miss. But I am soldiering on! I am getting more annoyed about my useless scales. They are getting more erratic! I am considering joining SW again just to go get weighed every week!

Well I have been keeping myself busy with housework to stop me thinking about my cravings! Although I did swap my last product last night for gammon, a few tinned tomatoes and an egg - a total of just over 200 calories and low carb.
I have lost 4lb this week giving a total of 1st 9lb in 4 weeks and I am into the 16 stone something's (just!).
I found my SW book from last year yesterday when I was sorting out and I need to lose another 3lb to get back to the lowest I was last year. Hopefully I will get there next week and then I will really start to feel like I am making progress.

You’re rocking Progress ! A combo of SW and Exante sounds really sustainable. I tried SW from booklets my MIL gave me but found I needed a total break from food. I’m going to do the same eventually though. Good luck!

Lots more housework today, my back is killing but it helped me not to think about food too much.
I've had a banana shake, a peanut bar and a strawberry whip today.

Back