Total Solution Diary of total solution 100% (hopefully!)

:D Hi guys! I am here and still on track! I feel completely in the zone now, the cravings have just about gone. (Apart from the alcohol cravings :classic_big_grin:). I am sometimes replacing my last product with low carb food of approx 200 cals but most days I am just having the 3 products.
I've got 5lb to lose to get to 2 stone, I don't think I will get there by this Sunday but hopefully by next Sunday. That would be fab.
Hope everyone else is doing well.

You really are doing Fab! Great mindset too. 2 stone within the next week i'm sure. Glad you're in the swing of it. I'm doing good. 18 in 18 days so can't complain ! I think spring is in the air too.

Well I am full of cold today :classic_frown: my head, ears and throat are hurting and I haven't got much of a voice - the kids will be happy!
Think I will have some hot shakes today and maybe a soup.
Have a good weekend everyone.

That's week 5 done and a 3lb loss :classic_big_grin:

My losses so far:
Start weight 18st 8lb
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 6lb
Week 3 - 2lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - 3lb
Current weight 16st 10lb.

Hopefully will lose at least 2lb next week to get my 2stone loss.

Still not feeling great today with this cold so another day of not doing much!

Hope you feel better soon. Joy of kids, we get everything. Well done on the 3lb loss. That’s my goal weekly. Roll on next bracket!

I got on the scales this morning and have lost 2lb so that is my 2 stone loss in just 5 weeks and 1 day! :D
1 more stone to go to get to my first target of a 3 stone loss by Easter. There is still over 6 weeks until Easter so hopefully I will beat my 3 stone target .

I did my weekly weigh in this morning as I am staying at my mums for a few days and there is no scales! So my loss for week 6 is 3lb. Total of 2st 1lb. Really pleased with my progress but need to keep on track, it is more difficult at my mum's because we would normally get a takeaway and have wine! And I have got a few days out planned with the kids for half term so need to make sure i don't give in to temptations!

I did my weekly weigh in this morning as I am staying at my mums for a few days and there is no scales! So my loss for week 6 is 3lb. Total of 2st 1lb. Really pleased with my progress but need to keep on track, it is more difficult at my mum's because we would normally get a takeaway and have wine! And I have got a few days out planned with the kids for half term so need to make sure i don't give in to temptations!

Fabulous!! :classic_big_grin:

WOW! Well done you:0clapper::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Going fine here, it has been hard sticking to plan when my mum is making meals and we have been out and about with the kids so have been getting them their lunch out. But I have stuck to plan so fingers crossed the scales reward my willpower!

Back