Total Solution Diary of total solution 100% (hopefully!)

I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I'm back to 16st so 6lb off since Tuesday. Just 4lb to go to get back to my lowest!
We took the kids for a 5 and a half mile walk today and I'm shattered- hopefully the exercise will help!

Thanks Darcy, I probably won't be able to move tomorrow!
I've just been catching up on a few diaries, well done for getting back into it. Not long til your hols now, sounds fab even if it is a bit cold!

Thanks Darcy, I probably won't be able to move tomorrow!
I've just been catching up on a few diaries, well done for getting back into it. Not long til your hols now, sounds fab even if it is a bit cold!

It’s still snowing in St John’s.........oh well 🙄

You’ll be back in the swing in no time GJ. Especially with mega walks like that in the mix. I’ve a birthday party on Saturday. Bit worried about how to do that. It’s only 6 of us at a friends 30th for a family meal. I can’t really say no without feeling rude. I’m going to play it by ear. Have a fantastic week.

Well I had lost the 10lb I had put on by Wednesday which I was happy about! So I was back to 15st 10lb. I had a planned night out last night so I am going to avoid the scales for a few days now, I'm sure it won't take me long to undo the damage.
No more plans to get in the way now so I need to stick to plan and see how much I can lose by July.
My only worry is the amount of hair I am losing. For the last week, I have been losing ridiculous amounts. Luckily I have really thick hair so it isn't noticeable but I worry it will become noticeable if I carry on losing it at the same rate. :eek:

You could try Omega 3-6-9 maybe.

Well I am finally back on plan, 3 days in. I have spent the last 2 months being on and off but I feel like I am finally back in the zone. Today I weigh 15st 10 which is back to the lowest I have been this year but I weighed that 2 months ago! I am a bit gutted about wasting 2 months, if i had have just stuck at it, i could be 2 stone lighter!
I will be having 6 weeks on plan now before a family wedding. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

It was a tough long weekend visiting family as there was a lot of temptations to resist but I did it and stuck to plan. Another 3lb gone so really pleased I was strict :)

I survived another weekend on plan even with the temptations of the seaside! Another 2lb gone. Weighed in at 15st 5lb this morning, I wiĺl weigh in each Monday now. My revised target is to lose another 1 stone before the family wedding in July. And then keep going until I get to a weight I am happy with :)

I placed an order this week and tried a few things I hadn't tried yet. I had the Indian daal pot which was ok, I have got 7 more to have but doubt I will be ordering more. I tried the choc mint cookie yesterday which I didn't really enjoy and I am currently eating a maple and pecan flapjack which is ok. I tend to stick to the same products which are vanilla almond shake, choc orange bar, toffee nut bar, caramel crunch bar and mint choc shake (hot).
Got on the scales this morning - so much for waiting til Monday! But I have lost 4lb so far this week, down to 15st 1lb. I am excited to reach the 14's - hopefully not too long to wait!

Ahhh congratulations! The 14st are definitely close at hand for you. I'm currently mid-14s and already eyeing up the 13s--forgive the expression--hungrily,

I'm also at the stage of the diet where I'm ordering the same products rather than getting excited about anything new. It's a bit dull but at least its straightforward.

Well I lost 1lb last week so still 1lb away from getting in the 14s! It was my birthday last week and I made the decision to eat and drink so I expected a low loss or stay the same. Fully back on plan now so should reach the 14s this week.

3lb off this week so down to 14st 11lb. And I have got my dress for the wedding I am going to in a couple of weeks and it is a size 16 which I am really pleased with! I feel so happy that I have stuck with the plan (obviously not all of the time!) because I know I would feel miserable trying dresses on if I looked like I did at the start of the year. I know i have still got a long way to go but I feel happier with myself than I did.

Back