Total Solution Diary of total solution 100% (hopefully!)

I wonder if itā€™s the stage of diet we are at causing dodgy tums. Hope you feel better and have a great day. X

I am so hungry today, I don't know why but I could eat everything! I have had 2 products already šŸ˜¢ it's even harder because I am stuck at home because of the snow so having to cook for the kids šŸ˜­

Could it be the TOTM cycle? I could have eaten everything in sight last week but it's calmed down now. Being stuck in really doesn't help. Did you make it through? Can you have some protein with the kids? That helped me. Hope you're okay.

Made it through my hungry days! Week 8 done and another 3lb loss :woohoo:
Seem to be consistently losing 3 each week so really pleased.
Start weight 18st 8lb
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 6lb
Week 3 - 2lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - 3lb
Week 6 - 3lb
Week 7 - 3lb
Week 8 - 3lb
Total loss to date 2st 7lb
Current weight 16st 1lb

Fingers crossed I make it to the 15s next week!

GJ you're doing amazingly! Well done for losing during half term - I had a STS and was lucky to get away with that? Better week this week though so fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow.

Hey Spinoza, I've been wondering where you were! At least you didn't let the half term week spiral out of control. A STS is good, fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow. Let me know how you get on.
I'm planning 3 more weeks of it and then I will be taking a break for a couple of weeks as got a few things planned - a night out and a weekend away. I will be trying to limit the damage by being good in between the days I have got plans so I'm hoping I don't do too much damage. And then I will be back to Exante for a few more weeks in an effort to lose as much as poss before a family wedding in July.

Hey Spinoza, I've been wondering where you were! At least you didn't let the half term week spiral out of control. A STS is good, fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow. Let me know how you get on.
I'm planning 3 more weeks of it and then I will be taking a break for a couple of weeks as got a few things planned - a night out and a weekend away. I will be trying to limit the damage by being good in between the days I have got plans so I'm hoping I don't do too much damage. And then I will be back to Exante for a few more weeks in an effort to lose as much as poss before a family wedding in July.

Seriously sensible approach. I did NOT plan my week off - it kind of just snowballed. Wine was involved. I won't say any more.
Anyway - so pleased I get right back on the horse because I've lost 5lbs this week. Really chuffed GJ. :wee:

You do promise to come back after your break, don't you? We can cross the finish line together. Imagine that. :rainbow:

Mmmm wine - my wine cravings have not gone anywhere!
Well done :eek: 5lb is amazing. And you have done really well getting back on it, we all know how hard it can be once it starts to snowball.
I will definitely be back after my break so we can celebrate reaching our goals together!

Another week done and another 3lb loss!
I have made it into the 15s :woohoo:

4lb left to lose to reach my first target of 3st by Easter, I have got 2 weeks left before my break so should definitely get there :wee:

Start weight 18st 8lb
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 6lb
Week 3 - 2lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - 3lb
Week 6 - 3lb
Week 7 - 3lb
Week 8 - 3lb
Week 9 - 3lb
Total loss to date 2st 10lb
Current weight 15st 12lb

You are so consistent well done ! You must be feeling the difference now surely? Youā€™ll get there! Well done indeed.

Terrific, weā€™ll done!

Another week done and another 3lb loss!
I have made it into the 15s :woohoo:

4lb left to lose to reach my first target of 3st by Easter, I have got 2 weeks left before my break so should definitely get there :wee:

Start weight 18st 8lb
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 6lb
Week 3 - 2lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - 3lb
Week 6 - 3lb
Week 7 - 3lb
Week 8 - 3lb
Week 9 - 3lb
Total loss to date 2st 10lb
Current weight 15st 12lb
Whoop Whoop Well donešŸ†
You're doing really well, it's dropping off. X

Thanks everyone. Yes I can definitely feel and see a difference now. I still haven't had any comments on my loss from anyone apart from my partner though! My mother in law is coming to stay tomorrow and I have not seen her since new year so hopefully she will notice a difference!

I wouldnā€™t worry. Someone actually took the p out of me the other day when I explained why Iā€™d not been into the pub, saying, ā€œoooh yeah, youā€™ve almost wasted away, I can hardly see you, hahaha.ā€ Iā€™ve lost 2st 3lbs but they basically thought I was kidding myself and hadnā€™t started. So there you go! I didnā€™t bother putting them right, having only said tgat I was on a bit of a diet and so was off the booze.

Its a strange thing really. Nobody will notice than suddenly everyone will. If your mother in law hasn't seen you in a while she may very well notice.

Back