Diary: Shroomfest - episode 2 - Experiencing the evil maintenance. :-)

I always have my beady eye on you.....:sign0151:

Apple pie? Bun with ham/cheese/lettuce/tomato/cucumber/mustard/egg/smth else (lol)? New coat and undies?

How very dare you have such an actioned-packed day whilst I've been sat in the office! :copon:

:D xxx

I always have my beady eye on you.....:sign0151:

Apple pie? Bun with ham/cheese/lettuce/tomato/cucumber/mustard/egg/smth else (lol)? New coat and undies?

How very dare you have such an actioned-packed day whilst I've been sat in the office! :copon:

:D xxx

Oh my... you dirty spy!! :cry:

Yes, so much food!!!!! I feel very bloated and sick now though.. fever coming up stronger than before :(

Feel **** about eating the piece of apple pie now..... So much for being okay with it. :wave_cry: I had 1300 calories!! I used to have 1100 max... don't know why this bugs me. I really want to slowly up it but it's scaring me.........

I'm terribly sorry for doing things while you sat on your bum all day ! :D Will try not to do it again oh great one!!

My coat is lovely, may make a pic tomorrow or something when feeling better!

xx

Soooooo.

Today I've had home made tuna/egg salad on wholewheat bread with cucumber. Calced to about 400 kcal :) Also had 2 crackers which was about 100 so had 500 kcal so far.

Leaves plenty of kcals for dinner, some hot nonfat choc milk and maybe a snack :)

Whihwiwi.

I was 68.6 on scales this morning, means I'm still losing weight which really pleases me as I was sooo worried about gaining.. silly, I know, when on such low calories... I don't want to be big blob again anytime soon...........

I put some censored before and 1,5 month ago pics in my albums. I'm very concious about me being on the internet and all so I censored my face and only forumfriends should be able to see them when I fix it up.. So ask for a friend invite to see them.

xx

Last edited:
So!

Brunch 500kcal
Snack some nuts and dried fruit +- 200kcal
Small glass of orange juice +- 50kcal
Dinner 500kcal (150kcal chicken, 200 kcal potato, 50kcal sauce (ketchup or some other low fat sauce) and about 50kcal veg and a 64kcal choc mousse desert.)

Which puts me at 1250, give or take a few.

Decent for today! :) Nuts were lovely <3

Decent for today! :) Nuts were lovely <3

Well done for today. Sounds good :clap:

I've taken to putting my almonds in the oven for a few minutes and eating them hot. Very nice :)

Well done for today. Sounds good :clap:

I've taken to putting my almonds in the oven for a few minutes and eating them hot. Very nice :)

^_^ Thanks! :)

Almonds in the oven sounds nice :eek: Might try that!

Are almonds expensive there? Here they're really expensive even in the ''cheap'' shops... very annoying. :mad:

So!

Menu today

Brunch
-----------
2x wholewheat bread
1x 20+ cheese
1x ham
= grilled cheese --- 227kcal

Raisin bun + chickenfilet -- 200kcal

Orange juice - 80kcal

--- 507 down.

Will probably be having some nuts / dried fruit as a snack later which will be about 250kcal I think.

Dinner: xxxx no idea. Mum won't tell me whats for dinner. :')

Caloriegoal for today 1400ish. Plenty left for dinner so should be fine <3

Scales said the same this morning which is nice! I was / am really worried about gaining and turning into 'The Blob' again (my new nickname for the fat me, if you've been the censored pics in album you'll know why haha) so I'm quite terrified of scales showing a gain :eek:

I'm so close to where I want to be. As ticker says, ideally I would still want to lose a bit more but it's fine if I don't... I just don't want to regain :eek:

Kcals and all are lovely but honestly, I'm quite terrified when I have kcal ''left over'' and don't know what to eat for them.......... :confused:

Sigh.

Complex stuff! ;)

Edit to put in full menu.

Brunch 507kcal

Snacks
fruit + nut snack - 250 kcal
Liga orange bar - 99 kcal

Dinner
Mushroom soup - 150kcal
Crackers - 90 kcal
1.5 slice of 20+ cheese - 72
Tomato - 10
Choc mousse - 67

Total: 1245

... Not enough. >_< Can't have fruit coz we don't have fruit in the house at the moment. May have some more dried fruit then, it's fruit too right???

:')

Made my own dinner tonight because family was having pancakes with bacon and cheese... I looked up the calories and they scared me half to death so I figured I'd make my own dinner.

Reckon I'm having too much snacks. Even though fruit/nut is healthy snack.... don't know. I am confused. May just be because I get up at noon and don't eat in morning... Would've filled another 200 calories at least if I ate in the morning :')

Going to another city tomorrow, will have 400kcal breakfast I think and bring some dried fruit / nuts. Reckon I could always get a salad at MCDs if they want to eat something there.

x

Added another 60kcal (2 kiwi fruits) and 100ml hot choco 46kcal.. 1351 :D

Last edited:
Well done you, sounds like you had a good day - "The Blob" is a ghost of Christmas past :)

You can buy a 100gr bag of almonds over here for around £1.00 or so...yet another reason for to move over here, I have a spare tent in the garden... :D

xxx

Darn it! I hate England!

Why are almonds so cheap there! Here its 2,00 for that amount!!!!! :S Sorry, I love em but they're expensive as hell!! Darn them really!! Grrrrr! Healthy stuff is always way too expensive ! :(

x

Hiii all.

So was pretty good today! I had a bit of a bad moment when I realised my choc mousse was really 190kcal and not 67 (oops, girls and metric stuff... not a good combo!!!!!!!) but still waaaaaay below 1400. *cough* ''way'' :)

Break:
1 x cracker with lowfat cheese - 46kcal
Raininbun - 175
Orange juice - 80
------------- Breakkie total 301kcal
Lunch
Sandwich with omelet and salad- 330 kcal
Small cookie - 30kcal
Complex coffee with whipped cream - 100 kcal (??? maybe 50 would be enough, wasn't like I had a whole cup of whipped cream....)
-------- Lunch total 460kcal

Dinner
Noodles with chicken and veg, 100grams was 400kcal and had about 75 grams and 2 mini pieces of chicken so put that on 50kcal and the noodles on 300. (we didn't even come close to finishing and had 5 packets for 5 people and I ate moderately...) - 350
Choc mousse - 191,8
------------ Dinner total: 541,8

Day total so far: 1302,8

Which leaves about 150kcal for apple crisps! (50gr = 185kcal but will share a bit so 150kcals worth left for me wuahua)

I bought them at the health store, tonnes of apple cinnamon crisps for about 150kcal <33. They're applies dried in a certain way that it preserves the vitamins and minerals and it has a bit of cinnamon on it; almost apple and cinnamon except dried and shopbought (and expensive I may add.). Has nothing artificial or sugary added to it, no fat etc so will be having that as my tea snack (instead of way more terrible choices) which will put me at about 1450 which is good for today I think.

Trying to be 1400-1500 for the next week, seeing how that goes. I calculated my maintenance kcals but it says something different everywhere. 2000, 1900, 1800, 1700, 1600.

I get really confused LOL. Looked it up everywhere.. shame there isn't some machine you can buy for it.

Will slowly build up and see where I stay the same. Hoping to still loose a wee bit though, but when I find a stable place I'll be working out too... hopefully, which will still decrease my weight <3

Curious to see how this develops. Will weigh myself again tomorrow, hope it's the same or less coz if I've gained I will be upset (well, honestly, it could be the noodles coz they have a lot of salt in them.)

Went clothes shopping. I fit into size 11 jeans (haha!!) and size 10-12 jeans from normal..sizes and size M from shirts.. Got an L jacket but I got fat arms and when it doesn't stretch a lot, it won't fit! :)

Yay for clothes shopping. <3

x

Which leaves about 150kcal for apple crisps! (50gr = 185kcal but will share a bit so 150kcals worth left for me wuahua)

Oh, I love apple crisps. Yum. Expensive here though :(

Trying to be 1400-1500 for the next week, seeing how that goes. I calculated my maintenance kcals but it says something different everywhere. 2000, 1900, 1800, 1700, 1600.
It usually works out at weight in pounds X 1.2 if you are pretty sedentary (office job...general housework. X 1.375 light exercise for a couple of days a week. X 1.55 for harder exercise 3-5 days a week. Etc.

That doesn't take into account of age though (which WLR that I used did). Every time I had a birthday, it went down a bit :(

Anyway, it's not accurate science and though I'm pretty active...walk about average of 15,000 steps a day my maintenance works out at sedentary. So I guess you take a number and find out what works for you. Food focus says I can have 2,000 a day. Ummm. Wrong.

Went clothes shopping. I fit into size 11 jeans (haha!!) and size 10-12 jeans from normal..sizes and size M from shirts.. Got an L jacket but I got fat arms and when it doesn't stretch a lot, it won't fit! :)

Yay for clothes shopping. <3

x
And yay for stretchy clothes :clap: :D

Oh, I love apple crisps. Yum. Expensive here though :(

Yep, they are!! 2,45 for 50grams. Bloody hell right?!! :mad: That's even worse than almonds hahah!! Ah well, my parents paid for most of my clothes so I could afford it this time. They're made from 750fgrams of fuji apples or something........ Maybe I should buy apples and try making crisps myself........ (knowing myself, that will never work :D)

It usually works out at weight in pounds X 1.2 if you are pretty sedentary (office job...general housework. X 1.375 light exercise for a couple of days a week. X 1.55 for harder exercise 3-5 days a week. Etc.

That doesn't take into account of age though (which WLR that I used did). Every time I had a birthday, it went down a bit :(

Anyway, it's not accurate science and though I'm pretty active...walk about average of 15,000 steps a day my maintenance works out at sedentary. So I guess you take a number and find out what works for you. Food focus says I can have 2,000 a day. Ummm. Wrong.

Weight in pounds x1,2??? I hope not, that would be 181,4 kcal a day :D Did you mean shifting the comma a bit so 151,23 becomes 1512,3 ? Then it would be around 1800 which seems more reasonable. (1814kcal) Not saying 1600 wouldn't be reasonable, but 181,4 isn't hihi. :p (Sorry for being a smart ass!)

I did find some websites where it asked for my age though, not sure if that worked well with calcing though. Caloriecount website said 1800, another website said 1524 BMR, making sedatary 1829. Another website said 1662 because I have a high body fat % still. And another site said 1700smthsmth. Can't find it anymore. Stupid BMR STUFF. :mad: I reckon 1750-1850 is my maintenance kcal goal, looking at all those silly sites, but you never know right. I want to know NOW. GRRRRRR. :mad::mad::mad:

And yay for stretchy clothes :clap: :D

Yep yep! :) Sleeveless stuff fits nicely in M but with sleeves or a very very tight tumm it just won't fit me. Need to tone up arms / tum and I'll be totally fab hahah. I'll have all the boys whistling at me. :eek::p

xxx

Yep, they are!! 2,45 for 50grams. Bloody hell right?!! :mad: That's even worse than almonds hahah!!

LOL. Getting my almonds for 60p a 100g again now. Absolute almond heaven last night. Hot almonds nibbled with small bites of Mars bar :D Surprisingly good. Okay...perhaps not so 'surprisingly' :D

Ah well, my parents paid for most of my clothes
Yay for parents :clap: Can I borrow them?

Weight in pounds x1,2??? I hope not, that would be 181,4 kcal a day :D Did you mean shifting the comma a bit so 151,23 becomes 1512,3 ?

D'oh. Think you're right there. Fat lotta good A level Maths did for me :D
I'll have all the boys whistling at me. :eek::p
You will, if not already. Have you ever heard boys whistle, turn around and find it's not for you...and they've seen you turn. OMG...so embarrasing. I'm safe now. Nobody whistles anywhere near me :rotflmao:

Did you mean shifting the comma a bit so 151,23 becomes 1512,3 ? Then it would be around 1800 which seems more reasonable. (1814kcal) Not saying 1600 wouldn't be reasonable, but 181,4 isn't hihi. :p (Sorry for being a smart ass!)

To quote from a movie starring the mighty Arnold Schwarzenegger "Smart I like, smart arse I don't." :Na_Na_Na_Na: :D

As for boys whilsting at you, you'd better get used to it you gorgeous girl...I've seen your piccies remember!

Absolute almond heaven last night. Hot almonds nibbled with small bites of Mars bar :D Surprisingly good. Okay...perhaps not so 'surprisingly' :D

KD that is pure evil!!!!!

xx

And anyway, it isn't even weight in pounds X 1.2 :D :D Is BMR X 1.2.

BMR is 11 cals for every 500g of body weight,

Ack....been a hard day at mill today. Blame Year 3 :D

hi guys I have enjoyed reading this thread in full I might add, apart from the part about hot almonds with mars bits, didnt like that bit,lol.
Congrats to all for doing so well.

just a note, if your a chav like me, you can buy fruit quark here, but you have to dress in a funny way, not wash, swear alot to be able to buy it, I have seen it in nettos, and yes I fit in well at the shop, apart from the smelly bit,hopefully.

KD that is pure evil!!!!!

xx

Nah...it was really nice :D
evilthoughts2.gif

just a note, if your a chav like me, you can buy fruit quark here, but you have to dress in a funny way, not wash, swear alot to be able to buy it, I have seen it in nettos, and yes I fit in well at the shop, apart from the smelly bit,hopefully.

Awww. Don't have a nettos around here. Happy to mix with the chavs :D Regular user of Lidls though (and sometimes Aldi). Lidls thin sliced meat hasn't got a load of crap added to it. Just meat. Novel eh???:eek:

LOL. Getting my almonds for 60p a 100g again now. Absolute almond heaven last night. Hot almonds nibbled with small bites of Mars bar :D Surprisingly good. Okay...perhaps not so 'surprisingly' :D

Grrrr. I really should move into Serena's back yard, she's offered me a spot near there:p 60p a 100gr is very nice. Here it's like 2,50 for 100gr.... That's just terrible!!

Your snack sounds lush. I agree about leaving the surprisingly out ;-) It would be surprising if it were not so good but then you wouldn't be teasing me with it now would you :D I haven't yet had a chocolate bar like mars or something. Don't think I should, I smell falling off the maintenance truck there :D:D:D

Yay for parents :clap: Can I borrow them?

Nope, they're all mine! They're amazing. They've been amazing through this whole journey and they're sooo proud of me. Love 'em. ;)

D'oh. Think you're right there. Fat lotta good A level Maths did for me :D

HAHAHHA. I never did anything with maths.... dumb trumps genius eh? :p

You will, if not already. Have you ever heard boys whistle, turn around and find it's not for you...and they've seen you turn. OMG...so embarrasing. I'm safe now. Nobody whistles anywhere near me :rotflmao:

I don't hahah. I'm still wearing my huuuuuge oversized coat and my grumpy face. Will change when I change into my spring coat and my smile. :D

I feel a bit strange getting attention from guys, feel it's ''fake''. They don't see me how I am... blabla. I still feel like a fat person but my reflection isn't.... Confusing stuff!

Back