Diary towards my Red Dress

RedDress2011

Hi

Am starting my daily diary and map my GL, going public following Patrick Holfords please feel free to correct or advise me if I am making some mistakes -I can not give up tea at present, maybe try later

B : porridge with sweetner/Milk 8
L : Plum/ 5 almonds/Hummous/ 3 oatckaes 10
s: seeds/plum/chocolate 7
D: 1 sausage/egg baked beans tomatoe 7
Milk for tea 4

leaving a snack for supper 5

Total 44

bw RD:)

Hi Red Dress
Welcome to the forum. You will find it helps to keep a diary on here.
Your menu looks good today. I make sure to sip about two litres of water through the day. It helps with cutting back tea and coffee.
If you keep with the gl principles it will help you both lose weight and feel much healthier. How much are you hoping to lose? When is the occasion for the red dress.

Sadly although I have a fab red dress I have no occasion to wear it, but you never know.

Would like to lose 1 stone, will start a ticker when I get the swing of things

Today

B : porridge/diet freedom sweetner/milk 8
L: Hummous/oatcakes/plum/yogurt 10
S : I slice of ham/ seeds 2
T: Homemade chicken curry with butternut squash/chickpeas 10
s: one square choc 5

Hi red dress- it's depressing isn't it when there's something just delish and lovely hanging in your wardrobe and you can't get into it. I joined mini's just a couple of weeks ago when i realised i couldn't get into a single pair of trousers or jeans in my wardrobe!
But a lovely item of clothing waiting to be worn is a good motivator! My friend bought her bridesmaid dress from Monsoon 2 sizes too small to give her the ultimate motivation to loose weight for her sister's wedding!

yes, bought a pair of trousers that are tooo small--but have kept in the hope

yesterday

B: Rye toast/peanut butter/milk for tea 12
L : 3 oatcakes/goats cheese/salad 10
S : A 9 Bar from sainsburys -absolutely delicious, made of seeds with carob topping --but cals were 250 ---??10
T: chicken salad/rye bread/wine 10
s ! 1 large sq of dark choco 5

total 47

Today

B Porridge with sweetener /yogurt
L Ham/hummous 3 oatcakes and some chopped veg
D ??? have not decided

On the whole enjoying the food

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Start of another week, so hopefully you are going strong. Remember, every day on plan is a day closer to those trousers and the red dress looking slinky and fab again.

Back