Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

uklady

Hi everyone... I started LT on Monday and wanted to know if anyone else is on Day 4 like me. It would be nice to know someone who is in the same place as I am :)

Hello Uklady, it was my first day on monday aswell, first few days really hard but getting a bit easier now i think, chocolate shakes are the best!!!!

Hi, I started on Monday 18th too. I've found it really easy & have had no problems at all.

hiya billy and sarah .... welcome to this site... it's amazing. I found it on Day 2. If you want to check which pages you have read or replied to, click in the User CP tab at the top of the page. In order to get access to more things on the site you need to get 50 posts ... I managed to do that this morning but will explain a quicker way of boosting your post numbers later, if you're interested :)

I started on the 18th of July too :)
I had my first weigh in today and lost 11 pounds. Very happy. Stick to it guys, it's well worth it and good luck x

I started on the 18th of July too :)
I had my first weigh in today and lost 11 pounds. Very happy. Stick to it guys, it's well worth it and good luck x

Its exciting when the first week goes so well don't you think :) Let me know how you get on during week 2 Ju x

Uklady- I'm hoping I manage this week and I shall let you know how I get on, I'm hoping for a couple of pounds so that will
Be a stone gone :-D Thank you xx

hi everyone, congrats on your progress! i started LT on Monday 18th July 2011 and i know it will be a date i shall always remember - the first day of my new life! I lost 9 lbs in week 1 and am really happy with that :) No problems with the diet, i find the shakes rather yummy, and even the flapjack!!! I'm only having 1 flapjack per week as it's a bit higher in calories, but i do like having something to bite and chew for a change - and believe me, it takes some chewing! lol! Haven't tried the soup yet - saving it for Sat eve, just to make the weekend a bit different. I had a few hunger pangs during the week but wasn't tempted to cheat. My pharmacist is great, very well-informed and interested in how i'm doing.Hope we all have a fantastic day and week and stay 100% strong and motivated :)

hi everyone, congrats on your progress! i started LT on Monday 18th July 2011 and i know it will be a date i shall always remember - the first day of my new life! I lost 9 lbs in week 1 and am really happy with that :) No problems with the diet, i find the shakes rather yummy, and even the flapjack!!! I'm only having 1 flapjack per week as it's a bit higher in calories, but i do like having something to bite and chew for a change - and believe me, it takes some chewing! lol! Haven't tried the soup yet - saving it for Sat eve, just to make the weekend a bit different. I had a few hunger pangs during the week but wasn't tempted to cheat. My pharmacist is great, very well-informed and interested in how i'm doing.Hope we all have a fantastic day and week and stay 100% strong and motivated :)

Katie I'm amazed you enjoyed the flapjack :D I had to break mine into 15 tiny pieces and take them like tablets cause I couldnt hack the taste hahaha I love the soup though... and have one a day. I'm glad you have some good support where you are because I think it's so important. You will find folks on here will be cheering you on too.
Congrats on the 9lb loss.... it's a fantastic start. Please keep us posted x (Maybe we could make this page the 18th July Club :D)

Well done ladies :-D!!
I don't know why but I can't stand the soup, maybe I don't mix it well enough?! Hmm, think I'll stick to my shakes.
Good luck x

Ju... I tend to add 350mls water rather than 250ml. Apparantly its ok to do that... it just means Ive had an extra 100mls of water to my amount drunk for the day. As for the taste... when I called LT they said for a bit more flavour you can add some curry power :O Havent tried it yet though :)

Hi everyone, I'm a happy bunny, lost another 5 pounds, so that's a stone in 2 weeks. Yippee!! Lol about the flapjacks, no-one else likes them except me! Even my pharmacist said i'm the only Lipotrim patient who has asked for them again after their first taste! I just find them nice and nutty and crunchy, wholesome tasting. I can hardly believe i'm not missing real food or feeling hungry, i hope it carries on this way as it's been pretty easy so far, which i didn't really expect it to be.
Hugs to you all, have a really good week :)

Last edited:
Well done -katia- that's amazing!
I've also lost another 4lbs (as of yesterday) which takes me to 15lbs :-D
I haven't yet tried the flapjacks but I couldn't stomach the soup.
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss xx

Uklady - thank you for the tip :-D
How're you getting on? X

Hello everyone... i tried the flapjacks and def not for me... have u tried making the cookies from the chocolate one.... good for something to chew lol....

Make your chocolate shake up with just under 2floz of water... u can play about with the consistency.... then i put about 2 tabespoons of mixture on a piece of greaseproof paper on a small plate, spread it out!!! Then i microwave it for about 30 seconds.... open the door... let it cool a few seconds and just keep doing that untill its all cooked..... its crunchy and its no chocolate hob nob lol.... but its something to chew on.... i make about 3/4 cookies in the morning when i am at work.... its easy and you can chew!! Hurrah!!!

Its really convenient!! I think it was chewing that i missed most but a friend told me about doing that!!! : ) x

I don't miss that but it would be nice to try something else :) specially since flapjacks are the most horrible thing I've ever had!

Back