Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

Too true Deezer, too true! Can't wait for next lesson on Thursday! Hope you're doing great this week. Am gobsmacked at your 30lb loss so far...you must be thrilled and sooo proud of yourself :queen:

Too true Deezer, too true! Can't wait for next lesson on Thursday! Hope you're doing great this week. Am gobsmacked at your 30lb loss so far...you must be thrilled and sooo proud of yourself :queen:

I am super chuffed! When i started this i never expected to be able to stick to it!!! I have totally suprised myself!!! I do have will power after all!!! x

Hey Shivie, I'm a swimming teacher... so well done on starting those lessons :)

Thanks UK lady! Just kept putting it off...telling myself I'd start when I lost weight blah blah! So decided why not do both together?!
You're doing fantastically...2 stone in 5 weeks...astounding!!

And started swimming lessons last Thursday as I'm trying to shake off the swimsuit phobia!!
Well done and keep it up :clap:

x S

Oh yes, the same problem here. I know that swimming is a really good solution for weight problems but I'm always afraid to go out to people with a swimming suit. What can I do :(

I think that's my problem, I always think so negative about myslef. Have no self confidance at all.. Hope this will change once I achieve my goal.

Avaya, you're gorgeous!! A blonde bombshell! Hold your head high and know that people are looking at you admiringly...and the confidence will all come back to you, especially when you are comfortable in your own body again :flirt2:

You have to take the first step to go.... because once you go... you've broke your negative cycle..... you'll go.... you'll feel brill and go again!!!!

Go for it!!! I LOVE swimming!!!!

Wow I just wish we all lived close together... I'd hire our pool just for US!!! with a LT shake for lunch refreshments :D :D It makes me want to buy a house with a pool and I'd invite you all!!! lol x

Sounds like a super plan UK lady, I'd be game for that! Feel like I know ye all already!

:mermaid::mermaid::mermaid::mermaid::mermaid:

x S

Oh please do I'll travel for that get together!!
You know what Mrs jk .... imagine that!! :D How amazing would that be, when we're all on 'the same page'!! No excuses to anyone why we're not 'eating' lunch that day haha x

So did the Mon 18/7-ers get weighed today... or tomorrow because of Bank Holiday?? :) I will be there tomorrow morning, at my chemist waiting for the doors to open at 9am prompt :D :D

I'm getting weighed tomorrow morning too, hope I've lost a decent amount :) x

Minus 5lbs in this morning's weigh in juju :D :D :D I reeeeeally hope you did well too xx

That's 6.2lbs off for me this week :D:D
How did everyone else get on? x

Back