Did anyone else have Day 1 on Mon 18th July?

Well here I go guys... another 4lb loss for this week on Day 99!!!!!! :D :D Flying out to Italy ... leaving now!! Lipotrim and whisk in hand luggage... very excited!!! Celebrating Day 100 tomorrow in Sorrento.... thinking of you too juju xx Well done to you as well my LT buddy xxx

Well here I go guys... another 4lb loss for this week on Day 99!!!!!! :D :D Flying out to Italy ... leaving now!! Lipotrim and whisk in hand luggage... very excited!!! Celebrating Day 100 tomorrow in Sorrento.... thinking of you too juju xx Well done to you as well my LT buddy xxx
Have an amazing time hun!!! See you when you get back!!!

All the best!!! x

Have a fabulous time!

Dx

4lbs off this week, two weeks time and i will be in the 13's. Happy, happy, happy.
Also i will gladly be honking for myself and Linda tomorrow as it's our 100th day.
Well done everyone :D:D x

Only 2lbs off for me this week, my weight loss seems to be slowing down :(
How did everyone else get on :D? xx

juju... I'm homeeeeee :D (that should be a sad face when I loved Italy so much but heyyy ... :) ) I made it 100%!!!! And I really did think of you on our Day 100 last week. My weigh in went well this morning.... 3lb... which I was pleasantly surprised at because I thought with the fluid retention from the flight, I may have even put on!!
Please please don't be discouraged by your loss slowing down. Mine went down to the occasional 1 or 2 or 3lb recently, over a period of 3 or 4 weeks and then I had a 6 :D!! Since then I had 4's and this week a 3! Could it be your TOTM? Or have you been drinking enough? They say the more you drink the more you lose it faster BUT for me I'm not certain that rule works.... On holiday I tried not to down the water in the usual way cause of me worrying about being near to a loo on my days out lol But... then I end up with a 3lb loss today (mind you, that's over 8 days not 7). As mentioned above, I'm still happy with that. It was the fact I could get into a size 16 top easily that made me excited!!
Hope you're OK xxx

juju... I'm homeeeeee :D (that should be a sad face when I loved Italy so much but heyyy ... :) ) I made it 100%!!!! And I really did think of you on our Day 100 last week. My weigh in went well this morning.... 3lb... which I was pleasantly surprised at because I thought with the fluid retention from the flight, I may have even put on!!
Please please don't be discouraged by your loss slowing down. Mine went down to the occasional 1 or 2 or 3lb recently, over a period of 3 or 4 weeks and then I had a 6 :D!! Since then I had 4's and this week a 3! Could it be your TOTM? Or have you been drinking enough? They say the more you drink the more you lose it faster BUT for me I'm not certain that rule works.... On holiday I tried not to down the water in the usual way cause of me worrying about being near to a loo on my days out lol But... then I end up with a 3lb loss today (mind you, that's over 8 days not 7). As mentioned above, I'm still happy with that. It was the fact I could get into a size 16 top easily that made me excited!!
Hope you're OK xxx
Awwww glad you had a great time!!! And well done for staying 100%!!! I so could not do that in Italy!!! x

uklady said:
Hope you're OK xxx

Aww thank you :D:D I was so happy to honk for the both of us on our 100th day. I'm so pleased for you, being 100% and losing 3lbs.
I bet Italy was gorgeous!
I've been on and off for months now and I always drink my water, maybe it's slowing down because I'm getting closer to goal although I still have a long long way to go until I reach it.
I hope I get a week where I lose 6lbs lol :D
xxx

Aww thank you :D:D I was so happy to honk for the both of us on our 100th day. I'm so pleased for you, being 100% and losing 3lbs.
I bet Italy was gorgeous!
I've been on and off for months now and I always drink my water, maybe it's slowing down because I'm getting closer to goal although I still have a long long way to go until I reach it.
I hope I get a week where I lose 6lbs lol :D
xxx

Aww juju Italy was gorgeous, thanks :) ... wish I was back there now! As for your slowing down on weight loss thing... I still think you will get a week coming soon when the loss will be mind blowing... mine just came out of nowhere lol. I can't figure out how some weeks are good and some not as good when we're consuming the same thing day in day out, but I still say that we are going a heck of a lot faster in the right direction, than by any way I know of. :D
Sending you hugs :) xx

Oh my goodness... I just realised something.... :D :D :D I just realised that instead of still needing to lose just over 2 stones, after today's Week 14 weigh in, I have LESS than 2 stones to go... ONE stone and 12 pounds to be exact!!!! Cor blimey, suddenly I'm excited (AGAIN lol) haha xx I don't remember the time I was only that much overweight from my target :D :D

Oh my goodness... I just realised something.... :D :D :D I just realised that instead of still needing to lose just over 2 stones, after today's Week 14 weigh in, I have LESS than 2 stones to go... ONE stone and 12 pounds to be exact!!!! Cor blimey, suddenly I'm excited (AGAIN lol) haha xx I don't remember the time I was only that much overweight from my target :D :D
OMG.... Ell done!! Thats ace!!! x

Thanks Dee xx Can you see me smiling from there?? :D :D :D lol

PS LOVE your new skinny profile picture lol ;)

uklady said:
Aww juju Italy was gorgeous, thanks :) ... wish I was back there now! As for your slowing down on weight loss thing... I still think you will get a week coming soon when the loss will be mind blowing... mine just came out of nowhere lol. I can't figure out how some weeks are good and some not as good when we're consuming the same thing day in day out, but I still say that we are going a heck of a lot faster in the right direction, than by any way I know of. :D
Sending you hugs :) xx

I know hehe, it annoys me. Were 100%, eat nothing and can still have a little weight loss. It doesn't seem possible.. But every pound counts :D
You're so close to goal, you're an amazing lady! xx

juju ... 3lbs for me this week... it made me smile cause for the last 3 months I have had an exact 14lb/1 stone loss for every month.... the precise average Lipotrim say you can lose in every 4 weeks on 100%. Well happy with that :D That means instead of 16st 13lbs I am now 12st 2lbs .... I can't wait to get into the 11's! :D (hopefully next week) This means that by the Monday before Christmas, I have time to lose a further 21lbs if I continue to lose at the same rate (it may slow down nearer my target tho). After that weigh in I'm going to refeed that week so I can have a Christmas dinner. It still means I will be 2lb short of my target (darn it lol), but I will probably do another 2 or 3 weeks of 100% after Christmas and do maintenance after that.
Just noticed your weight loss this week... that is soooo exciting... I know you were cheesed off last week but hey, look at you go girl :D :D Fabulous!!!!!

3.7lbs off :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
In the 13's, so hopefully I'll be able to manage my christmas target.
How did everyone else get on?
xx

4lbs for me juju .... I was hoping for 5 but I needed the loo hahaha Well done on a similar loss.... great to hear you're in the 13's now. I'm into the 11s and folks are starting to get a bit concerned about me losing tooooo much.... never thought I would ever hear that LOL xx

uklady said:
juju ... 3lbs for me this week... it made me smile cause for the last 3 months I have had an exact 14lb/1 stone loss for every month.... the precise average Lipotrim say you can lose in every 4 weeks on 100%. Well happy with that :D That means instead of 16st 13lbs I am now 12st 2lbs .... I can't wait to get into the 11's! :D (hopefully next week) This means that by the Monday before Christmas, I have time to lose a further 21lbs if I continue to lose at the same rate (it may slow down nearer my target tho). After that weigh in I'm going to refeed that week so I can have a Christmas dinner. It still means I will be 2lb short of my target (darn it lol), but I will probably do another 2 or 3 weeks of 100% after Christmas and do maintenance after that.
Just noticed your weight loss this week... that is soooo exciting... I know you were cheesed off last week but hey, look at you go girl :D :D Fabulous!!!!!

Woo congrats ur doing amazing keep it up!

uklady said:
4lbs for me juju .... I was hoping for 5 but I needed the loo hahaha Well done on a similar loss.... great to hear you're in the 13's now. I'm into the 11s and folks are starting to get a bit concerned about me losing tooooo much.... never thought I would ever hear that LOL xx

Thank you hehe. 11's that is amazing! I can't wait to get there, eventually lol :D
4lbs is great, well done :) xx

Back