Did anyone see Richard and Judy last night?

Sarah_V

Silver Member
They had 3 ladies on who had lost 20 stone between them..

One was Jackie Llewelwyn Bowen, she did a VLCD, she lost 5 stones in 5 months and looked AMAZING.

Just wondered if anyone else saw it :)

Didn't see it, but someone posted a link on site a few weeks ago to a magazine feature about Jackie LB... she has done so well!!! Stories like that are inspiring - there seems to be some weird kind of tv progs on just now where you feel overweight people are being used as some kind of spectator sport... maybe that's just me being sensitive!
xxx

Yeah I saw it. One of the ladies from Minimins was also on it. 'Summerskye' aka Sharon was the 2nd wine taster. She has also lost a load of weight and is a CDC counsellor. Such a shame they never involved her in the discussions.

Didn't see it, but someone posted a link on site a few weeks ago to a magazine feature about Jackie LB... she has done so well!!! Stories like that are inspiring - there seems to be some weird kind of tv progs on just now where you feel overweight people are being used as some kind of spectator sport... maybe that's just me being sensitive!
xxx

I don't think you are being sensitive it seems we are bombarded by these programmes, I actually watched 3 of them last night and this morning my husband asked me if we could watch something different tonight :eek: It made me realise how much I 'buy' into this stuff, they seem to have 20 minutes of actual programme and turn it into an hour long show!

Yeah I saw it. One of the ladies from Minimins was also on it. 'Summerskye' aka Sharon was the 2nd wine taster. She has also lost a load of weight and is a CDC counsellor. Such a shame they never involved her in the discussions.

Now that is a shame!!! If it had been a negative I bet they would have mentioned it tho!! I suppose it is all about the celebrity in todays society, that is sad :(

I am glad we know about it though, I have it taped so I will go back and have a proper look :)

no i missed R&J but i did watch superskinny, gok and the prev evening, paul mckenna and some other one, i know what you mean tv seems obsessed with it at the moment, can't seem to help watching it though!

xx

ooh off to have a look for it on sky now thanks for the tip on the repeat.. can't stand richard and judy mind you! lol

Shame they didn't feature summerskye though. :( I guess they'd have to be 'even' in supporting a diet plan though.

Watched the re-run :) Jackie Llewllyn Bowen was very honest and a good advocate for a VLCD well done her! :) She looks stunning I must say! :) Wonder how her hubby feels about it all.. my hubby is not 'into' skinny women has never been.. it makes me wonder if I got to goal and then wanted to go below - still in healthy range - if he'd object. I was 11 and a half stone when we got together so it's not like I was big then.

Back