Did we get to the bottom of the one mousse a day question?

boardwitless

Silver Member
Sorry if I missed the conclusion to this but I know that a question was asked recently about the reason behind the 'only one mousse a day' rule. As I understand there are no carbs in the mix-a-mousse (and only 20 calories I believe which I would be quite happy to burn off by running up and down the stairs for 10 minutes ;)) was there a reason given for the restriction to only one mousse?
I could quite happily live on mousses given the chance so I need good motivation not to, if there's a chance it could scupper the weight loss.
Please tell me that it stops weight being lost from the buttocks or some other good reason not to have more than one a day :D

I'm not sure, but hope someone answers you soon! lol xxx

I shall ask my CDC tomorrow - if she can't give me a good reason for the 'one a day' rule, I shall be trying out two mousses and seeing how it goes (now into week 13 of CD with 35lbs lost so far). I do get through between 4 and 5 litres of water a day and always have a litre with my mousse so the smaller amount of water in the mousse compared to the shake is covered OK. I'll report back just in case anyone else is interested
;)

My CDC said 'Try it out' - she couldn't pinpoint a good enough reason not to - we read the label on the tub in detail and couldn't really see what harm it might do.
This week therefore, I are mostly eating mix-a-mousse (2 a day)
(Weigh in on Monday - will post results)

*UPDATE*

Right - an update for anyone interested - I had 2 mousses everyday this week (doing SS) and lost.................. 5lbs!!:banana dancer:

(I was extra good as I felt it wouldn't be a fair trial otherwise ;))
So therefore, I will be continuing with the two mousses a day - However, I can only stress that this worked for ME, this week. As we all know that everyone's body (and mind) reacts differently, craves different things and loses at different rates, it may not be ideal for everyone else (but it may be worth a try :p)
Here's to everyone and a good week!

Back