Did you Know that .. Random facts and other useless knowledge.

DYKT... the most powerful vemon in the UK belongs to the crane fly... however their teeth are not long enough to do anything about it (like kill us and take over the world)

Dykt.. if you sit down and lift up your right foot and move it around in circles clockwise. then with your right hand, try to draw number 6's in the air at the same time. It's impossible

amazing what the body can and can't do ;)

MadameLaMinx said:
Right, I have just done some totally non-scientific research:-

Aunt Flo - 350 results
TOTM - 413 results
Star Week - 308 results
Hormonal - 390 results

Total - 1461 results.

Constipation - 417 results
Bunged - 410 results
Laxative - 397 results
Toilet Problem - 426 results

Total - 1650 results

Conclusive proof therefore, that we talk more sh...

I'll leave it there.

Yours sincerely, Professor Minxington.

So you just effectively proved that there's more people out there like me than you thought!? Haha!!

Malc-D said:
Dykt.. if you sit down and lift up your right foot and move it around in circles clockwise. then with your right hand, try to draw number 6's in the air at the same time. It's impossible

amazing what the body can and can't do ;)

Oh my god that's so annoying I'm going to be trying to do that all week

Starlight said:
I'd ban anyone who uses that phrase or auntie flo if I was allowed to!!!!!

Let's be grown up and say what it is - it's your period. There that didn't hurt or cause anyone to keel over in shock

:O *thud*

I've just seen on TV that the Rolling Stones have a combined age in excess of 270 years :eek:

Dykt .. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one leg front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all 4 legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

Dykt .. If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one leg front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all 4 legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

Apparently this is an urban myth.

Yes I heard it wasn't accurate as well.

I'd ban anyone who uses that phrase or auntie flo if I was allowed to!!!!!

Let's be grown up and say what it is - it's your period. There that didn't hurt or cause anyone to keel over in shock

Actually if your going to be technical about it, then it should be called menstraution

Apparently this is an urban myth.

I agree Shirleen - the wonderful Steven Fry & his little elves confirmed that this was an urban myth on QI (flippin love this programme)

I agree Shirleen - the wonderful Steven Fry & his little elves confirmed that this was an urban myth on QI (flippin love this programme)

I heart QI too. I am the female version of Alan though, I come up with all the buzzer-worthy answers!!!!

Lemon sole is named after its shape not its colour or flavour as many people think :p

Back