• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

didn't eat on hen night!! or drink...

The Pirate hen night was a great success - not only did I stick to water all night ( snuck water into my wine glass quick) but I took just meat and salad from the bbq on my plate AND I didn't eat it. Couldn't not take anything as it was a sit down table meal but I just cut the food up lots and kept pushing it around and shoving it onto my mates plate instead!! Do you know, no-one even noticed - they were so busy eating and getting pi$$ed that I got away with the whole thing and just left small bits of on my plate - even got away with pretending I didn't need pudding!!:D:D:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
thats my girl!!! well done you!

Silver Member
Well done you! Great willpower there hun x

Silver Member
Well done Nicky, shows real willpower.
Your an inspiration........ taking the food and not cheating more of a woman than me lol......... I might of slipped up there...

Posts when she can
Well done Nicky. Hope u have a great loss this week to compensate as u really deserve it.

Gold Member
thats great Nicky well done you x

soon to be minnie mouse
great willpower nicky and i hope you have a brill weight loss this week as a reward for being an angel
my halo must be on fire as we speak. I still can't believe I managed it as I was VERY tempted to chomp...just kept looking at other skinnies on the table and thought...yep, that could be me if I behave myself!!

It's given me more willpower to stick at it for July if I can to be nearer my goal of 10 stone in time for my second wedding anniversary...fingers crossed x

Silver Member
Argh, nice one argh ;-)

It's like team willpower on here today!!!!!

You pushed food round a plate and resisted, WOW!!!!

you are ****ing good!