didn't eat on hen night!! or drink...

redfluffmonster

:)
The Pirate hen night was a great success - not only did I stick to water all night ( snuck water into my wine glass quick) but I took just meat and salad from the bbq on my plate AND I didn't eat it. Couldn't not take anything as it was a sit down table meal but I just cut the food up lots and kept pushing it around and shoving it onto my mates plate instead!! Do you know, no-one even noticed - they were so busy eating and getting pi$$ed that I got away with the whole thing and just left small bits of on my plate - even got away with pretending I didn't need pudding!!:D:D:

Well done Nicky. That is well impressive. Isn't it funny that people didn't even notice.;)

thats my girl!!! well done you!

Well done you! Great willpower there hun x

Well done Nicky, shows real willpower.

Your an inspiration........ taking the food and not cheating more of a woman than me lol......... I might of slipped up there...

Well done Nicky. Hope u have a great loss this week to compensate as u really deserve it.

thats great Nicky well done you x

great willpower nicky and i hope you have a brill weight loss this week as a reward for being an angel

my halo must be on fire as we speak. I still can't believe I managed it as I was VERY tempted to chomp...just kept looking at other skinnies on the table and thought...yep, that could be me if I behave myself!!

It's given me more willpower to stick at it for July if I can to be nearer my goal of 10 stone in time for my second wedding anniversary...fingers crossed x

Argh, nice one argh ;-)

It's like team willpower on here today!!!!!

You pushed food round a plate and resisted, WOW!!!!

you are ****ing good!

Wow well done hun, you must be focused to PRETEND to eat the food and not actually do it!! :D

yes that or delirious after not eating for so long!

Back