Didn't even start!

AmyLou1976

God I signed up about 3 weeks ago then didn't even start!!!! I've got just over a weeks worth of CD there so will start any day.
The problem is I have been soooooooooo stressed with moving house this last week I just haven't even thought about eating CD....plus I have needed the energy...................I'M SOOOOOOO TIRED!

Gimme a few words of encouragement and will let you know when I decide to make the move to start x x x x:cry:

Hi Amylou, get all your moving out of the way, pick a day and start. Once you get past day one, that's the worst part over with.
You wouldn't have signed on to CD If you were not capable of doing it.
Go for it. I will be looking out to see your progress.

Good luck

Tina x

Hi amylou :)

Tina is right.. wait till the time is right for you, and im sure you will do great.

Positive vibes coming at ya :vibes:

Best a luck with it.. and keep posting... this site is great for support. :)

Cheers girls, I know I can do it cos I've done it before........here goes x x x x

Go for it!!!
If you don't try, you can't succeed!

We'll all be here to support you.
Congrats on the house move BTW.:)

Hey just thought i'd give you some inspiration as i've lost 2 stone now in 7 weeks....... just got into size 14 jeans from an 18 and feeling sooooo good

I agree with making sure the time is right. If you go into it stressed and half hearted, I think it will be harder for you to be motivated to it.

You could use next week to finish getting moved, but also as a prep week, where you cut down on sugar and carbs, and start drinking water....lots of it!

Everyone will be here to support you. You can do it!

Think ahead to a day when you know things will be more settled & set it as your start day. Then spend some time preparing, lowering carbs etc. You could get yourself into ketosis before you even begin on CD! Good luck x

Good luck AmyLou with your fresh new start!

newhome1.gif

Congratulations on your new home:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everyone for all the words of encouragement.....I love this site. We all understand one another I think and that's the best thing about it. Thanks again xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey just thought i'd give you some inspiration as i've lost 2 stone now in 7 weeks....... just got into size 14 jeans from an 18 and feeling sooooo good
Just want to say :wow:

Way to go you! :D
You must be feeling sooooo good, well done, it's great inspiration for me.. thank you. :)

Back