Diet Angels - any goal welcome :)

hi every1 nice thread sarah:) well im starting again 2day on day 1 and my 1st goal is 2 get through a week 100% no cheats and to try 2 get all the water down im rubbish with it!!!then to lose a stone by the end of jan xx

Yayyy a new angels thread!

Evening angels!!

I'm back from my week 1 WI a day early as I was last weighed last Tues morning. So I have a day's water and a day less of loss inside me... and the result... 7lbs!!!! YAY!! :bliss: So, despite WI a day early, TOTM, an evil illness and the threat of redundancy at work (I find out tomorrow if I stay or go), I have lost HALF A STONE! That's made up some of the Christmas damage... just another 5lbs to go. That said, it's probably more like 2 or 3 in reality due to the evening WI!

So I'm a week closer to goal, and looking at it this way makes it so much easier. I have another week of SS or SS+ ahead of me (SS+ only when I need the meal or milk) and then my CDC and I are re-assessing. Hopefully after this week I'll be able to do a week or two of 810 which will get me to goal!!

So, my goal, is to get to 10.7 (so I need to lose 15lbs) by the end of January. I'm sure I can do it, so just need to get on with it now and do my best!

xxx

Evening angels!!

I'm back from my week 1 WI a day early as I was last weighed last Tues morning. So I have a day's water and a day less of loss inside me... and the result... 7lbs!!!! YAY!! :bliss: So, despite WI a day early, TOTM, an evil illness and the threat of redundancy at work (I find out tomorrow if I stay or go), I have lost HALF A STONE! That's made up some of the Christmas damage... just another 5lbs to go. That said, it's probably more like 2 or 3 in reality due to the evening WI!

So I'm a week closer to goal, and looking at it this way makes it so much easier. I have another week of SS or SS+ ahead of me (SS+ only when I need the meal or milk) and then my CDC and I are re-assessing. Hopefully after this week I'll be able to do a week or two of 810 which will get me to goal!!

So, my goal, is to get to 10.7 (so I need to lose 15lbs) by the end of January. I'm sure I can do it, so just need to get on with it now and do my best!

xxx

Well done u have done so well! Wishing you the best of luck for 2moro, hope it all goes well for you

well done wannabe brill loss xx

Here goes.....woo hoo!

Well, I've just been to see my CDC and Im starting SS tomorrow! Woohoo! :banana dancer:

Im very excited! Got 4st 6lb to lose, and I want it off for July, Im turning 30 and Im determined after spending my 20's overweight, Im going to be 30 and FIT!! :bliss:

Wish me luck people!

Any Words of wisdom would be very much appreciated! :D

Cat x

Well done that great welcome aboard the CD train.

The only words of wisdom I can offer is stay positive expect the first few days to be a bit tough and by day 4 or 5 you should be settling into it, (that's my experience)

Remember theres loads of support on here for you
Have a great dat one :D

Afternoon Angels...

Great thread Sarah - i'm sure we'll all be a great help and inspiration for each other.

Well, my goal is still the same as it was before christmas.. I need to get under 20stone!!! *sigh* was hoping to do it before christmas so I could try a cartwheel and a backflip of excitement, but unfortunately, that never happened.

And, then I go and put 11lbs on.. LOL DURR!! Was so excited before christmas that I HAD to come off SS but now.. i think, what was the point?

Anyway... good luck all, i'll be here loads probably to keep my hands from feeding me. :)

Wannabslim - hope you keep your job hun, good luck.

xxxxxxxxx

afternoon every1 brrr its cold 2day ...well im on day 2 feelin ok up 2 now only just having my 1st pack as i was up late and busy 4 an hour or so anyways im having a porridge blended with a touch of choc shake in .. not 2 bad very warm and smooth and a tea ... gotta try with the water 2day im hopeless ..hope every1s good xx

Hi Wannabslim,

How did it go today ?? Hope it was good news, my hubby was made redundant just before Christmas, he starts a new job on Monday :D

Well done on your loss, you'll crack your goal in no time :)

Evening angels!!

xxx

Hi Sue,

Welcome :) your goals are similar to mine... really fired up and excited about getting the Christmas weight off!

hi every1 nice thread sarah:) well im starting again 2day on day 1 and my 1st goal is 2 get through a week 100% no cheats and to try 2 get all the water down im rubbish with it!!!then to lose a stone by the end of jan xx

Afternoon Angels...

Great thread Sarah - i'm sure we'll all be a great help and inspiration for each other.

Well, my goal is still the same as it was before christmas.. I need to get under 20stone!!! *sigh* was hoping to do it before christmas so I could try a cartwheel and a backflip of excitement, but unfortunately, that never happened.

And, then I go and put 11lbs on.. LOL DURR!! Was so excited before christmas that I HAD to come off SS but now.. i think, what was the point?

Anyway... good luck all, i'll be here loads probably to keep my hands from feeding me. :)

Wannabslim - hope you keep your job hun, good luck.

xxxxxxxxx

Gloria !!!!! wooo hooo welcome welcome...

you'll get the Christmas weight off in no time..

Can we do it? yes we can!!!!!!!

Well, I've just been to see my CDC and Im starting SS tomorrow! Woohoo! :banana dancer:

Im very excited! Got 4st 6lb to lose, and I want it off for July, Im turning 30 and Im determined after spending my 20's overweight, Im going to be 30 and FIT!! :bliss:

Wish me luck people!

Any Words of wisdom would be very much appreciated! :D

Cat x

Welcome Cat-bee :)

Words of wisdom...hhhmmm... well i think glugging the water is the way forward, i know it speeds up my weight losses..

Good luck ... you'll lose the weight in no time, this diet is great :)

I like the idea of the porridge blended Sue, sounds nice, i keep craving porridge then going off it just as quickly...lol

It is freezing today, it's sooo hard getting the water down when it is :( Have had a cranberry bar, choc mint shake and 2 litres of water so far today...

blending is the only way 4 me with the porridge sarah and a touch of choccy shake... eat ya heart out delia!!!!! I cant make my mind up if i like the porridge 2 be honest some days i do then i have it and think cricky thats like wallpaper paste :eek: but its something different so i plod on with it xx:)

owwwww the thought of a bar cant wait till its week 2 :rolleyes:

Hi dragonfly, you are most welcome, it looks like we have a some beautiful Angels here :)

I know what you mean about the porridge Sue, i really can't make up my mind!!! lol i'm off it at the moment...lol. Love the bars though, my favourite is cranberry :)

I'm loving the porridge at the moment - yummy :D I have also tried the appple and cinnamon porridge and that's good too :D

I'm with you sue121 can't wait for the bar ban to be lifted :8855: They will be great for me at lunch as I'm on the road alot of the time.

This thread is great it's fab to see so many people in the angel community! Thanks Diet4-40

Back