Diet Angels - any goal welcome :)

Hey All, some grreat goal setting going on so I thought I would join in!!!
My wish is to hit my goal by the time i go to australia in March!!
but Idealy I want to slim down for valentines day!!! I rekon if I stick to the SS plan religously I can lose 1st and half.
Ill post my weekly weigh in!!!!
This is a great Idea btw!! Good Luck all
Tessxx

Hey wannabeslim thats great news about your job!!! bet that has given you a good motivational boost!!
Tess xx

Hi all

Abz - how u doing hunny? You'll be back in them 16's before you know it hun :)

Tess - good luck on your stone and a half hun, rooting for you ;) you can do it :) welcome x

Sarah - back in the 18's eh??? Goood girl... woohoo! must make you feel great again :) Well done.

Thanks Gloria, everyone seems to be doing well!!! keep up the good work girlies!!!!
tess xx

Quick question, I check my Ketosis this morning and had a fairly dark pink stick, tried again just and it did not change colour dispite sticking to ss 100% is it possible i had a dodgey stick or could I have been knocked out of ketosis some how???? Im a little confused!!!

Thanks Tess xx

Hi Tess, welcome :)

Same thing happened to me yesterday, apparently you can get dodgy sticks, plus if you drink a lot of water you will dilute the ketones, we should aim for a pinky colour because then it shows we're not dehydrated..

Try not to test too often, i do it more than weighing now and get a HUGE buzz from that pinky/purple stick!!! But really if one is SS'ing then it's not necassary..

Hope that helps love x

Morning Angels :)

Just having a cuppa, son and grandson watching Lazy Town so all is quiet ...aaahhhh

Still feeling fired up and ready for day 4 :) WI tomorrow so am excited to see what I have lost this week..

Off to work then shopping this afternoon so will catch up on here tonight.. Have a super duper day :)

hey there angels. well i feel like utter crap today. i think ss has caught up with me. and i have 9 hours of a 10 hour shift left to go :(

it's going to be a hard day. still. the abject fear of going wedding dress shopping is keeping me on the straight and narrow. i wanted the cheese last night. you know the 'but it's low carb and i'll stay in ketosis' demon?? that one. there are 15 more days until my birthday (and some celebratory dinner) so i would like to make as much progress as possible by then. also hoping that i will have had my wedding dress fitting by then too so i can stop worrying about it. still. all this stress may burn fat off?

i would like to get the remainder of my weight off but if i have to do it a little bit more slowly over the coming months to save my sanity i don't mind doing that. but it's ss all the way for now!!

abz xx

Hey Abz, Sorry your having a bad day, just keep your goals in mind and think tommorow will be a better day!!!!
tess x

Day four Of SS and im feeling ok today, wish I had some porridge!!! lol.
Can you make the porridge without a microwave??? Im going to uni next week for 2 weeks and dont have a microwave there!!! but the plan was porrigde breakfast shake lunch and bar dinner!!!! thats gone out of the window, unless there's another way?
Tessx

Quick question, I check my Ketosis this morning and had a fairly dark pink stick, tried again just and it did not change colour dispite sticking to ss 100% is it possible i had a dodgey stick or could I have been knocked out of ketosis some how???? Im a little confused!!!

Thanks Tess xx
Hi Tess
I only checked if I am in ketosis once (day 4 just to ensure I was in k) which I was. I KNOW if I stick to SS 100% I will be in k and would only check again if I had eaten something I shouldn't have done! I would try and stop checking hunny it will only play with your mind if you use a dodgey stick! If you are 100% and drinking the water I would have thought you will be in ketosis. Good luck with your losses
xxx

Thank you minnie I tried once this morning and it was pink, I promised myself not to check again now!!!!
Tess x

i don't think people have had much luck with making the porridge without a microwave... is there nowhere to put one? could you get a cheapie one? you can usually get them from places like tesco or argos for £20 or less.

abz xx

ah. then there isn't much point. it might be worth searching the boards because it is something that has come up before.

I honnestly can not tell how much of a god send I think the porridge is, I feel like I have actually eaten somthing substantial. My mom had some left over from last time that she has given me. (thanks mom)
Tess x

Did you have any luck finding out about the porridge Tess?

Back