Diet Angels - any goal welcome :)

Hi Angels,

Sarah - awww I really hope you get better soon chick. It's deffo worth coming off SS though just to rule it out, hopefully you can get back to it at somepoint, but please wait until you're well enough xx hugs xx

Well, i've stayed away for a while because when I was full of cold I was using that as an excuse and starting SS then coming off the same days blah blah. I didn't want to seem like the person to start, stop, start, stop all the time and put any newbies off the diet - because it really is a damn good diet and really is worth the effort.
Anyway, i am on day 4 now and it's been easy. No problems what-so-ever! I'm really pleased because I really need to lose a lot of weight.
Unofficially, (using my wii fit) i have lost 9lbs since Monday (now Thursday) so i'm really pleased that the weight i put on over Christmas is coming off.
Only another 9 and a half stone to go lol! :)

I get weighed next Wednesday- so hoping for a biggie by then.

You're all doing well, hope everyone is in good spirits

Take care
Gloria x

hello everyone. i feel like i've been gone for ages, ha.

i was terrible with drinking water yesterday and as a result have gained a lb this morning. so gluggity glug for me today!! hopefully by tomorrow it will be gone, along with one of its friends.

dragonfly. i have muscles in the base of my back that spasm and trap my sciatic nerve. 'they' don't know why or what causes it. and it got worse and worse as my posture got ridiculous trying to stand in strange ways to make it better. since the physio corrected my posture it has gotten much better but i still have the odd bad day. i stopped going to the physio as they couldn't work out what it was. and after six months of 'do this exercise, if you get sciatica, stop' and stopping after two days, going back two weeks later and being told the same thing... well i just gave up.

so mainly it's ok but i do have bad patches. and i think the more weight i lose the better it will get. so only a couple of stones to go and i'm hoping it will be practically gone :)

abz xx

I Abz, my back probs would cause me to have the siatica pain all down my right leg and my back would seem to lock so when I walked I had to keep bending over to release the pain. I wear MBT shoes, they were a godsend to me after the surgery and have helped me walk better. If I wear other shoes even now I still get back pain but I now stick to the MBT's all the time.
Well I was still on SS yesterday and I have now lost 8lbs since Monday. I would love to lose a lb a day till next Monday which will be a week - here's hoping.

good luck :D

i've just stabalised. nothing seems to be going anywhere. but then trying on my wedding dress was the big thing i wanted to lose weight for at first. and that's tomorrow. as long as the rest of it is gone by the time i'm having fittings done in around four months i don't mind if it goes a bit more slowly. although if it did just drop off, obviously i would be rather chuffed :)

abz xx

Hi girlies...

How is everyone, I am OK, I came off SS but to be honest am not convinced that was the reason my asthma was worse, think it;s more like the damp cold weather and me being so unfit!!!

Anyhow, I have maintained by doing mainly atkins altho it is hard, I much prefer just SS'ing, any ho got GP on Monday so I am going to see what he says..

Missed chatting to you guys... speak soon xxx

hey guys. it's been a bit quiet on here hasn't it?

well i'm totally skint so cd isn't an option for me this week. and it has just been my birthday, so eating has become a bad habit. hoping to get rid of birthday gain this week, even though i'm not doing cambridge. i was on the 1000 plan before so am going to try and stick to the cals this week. yesterday was a ridiculously bad day so starting again today. hooray.

how is everyone else doing?

abz xx

Hi Abz, sorry to hear you're skint, I know the feeling and it's not a nice one :( Good luck with the 1000 plan I know you've had success with that before and I am sure you will again.

I went back to the doctors Monday and then to the asthma nurse yesterday, I have a virus at the moment, it's flu like but with a nasty cold and chest pains, I think this has been coming and is what affected my 'peek flow' so much, any how i told my doc I wanted to get back onto CD SS'ing again as my food has gone bonkers, he agreed that would be OK so from today I am back on it...

What a waste of time, tried to do Atkins but it all went horribly wrong.. anyhow although I feel very ill I am getting back on it today.

How is everyone?

am glad you have been able to get back in the game. sorry you are still feeling so pants though honey.

abz xx

Hi Angels

Can I join please?
I started CD 13 days ago & am yet to complete a full 7 days full ss. I am away this weekend & am determined to make wise choices (although a glass or two of wine will be included!)
So from Monday next week I will complete a full 7 days ss or ss+ (4 shakes).

There I've said it now so I have to do it!

Welcome welcome Ditzeeblonde, the more the merrier :)
P.S. do be careful with ketosis and alcohol, I had the worse time ever when I drank on SS. Have a read up on here about it and see what you think x

Hi dragonfly and abz, are you having a good day??

hi guys. well my calorie counting is going ok so far. not sure i'm going to make it within 1000 cals today but if i make it within 1200 i'll be happy with that. i'm going on my exercise bike tonight and i always kill at least 200 on it. i've had 800 cals so far so going ok :)

abz xx

well done you abz :) I've been home all day and have had all my packs already lol Goodl uck on your exercise bike, I need to get my butt exercising :/

thanks hon. am going to need it. OH has already buried it under crap again... i turn my back for a second!!

abz xx

LOL abz, I would so use it as a clothes horse too :)

Well I am having a good day, still feeling groggy from this virus but have had to get back to work!! No sick pay for me :( Thing is was feeling v sorry for myself, went to work, picked up mini me and went to Adsa... was walking round and felt absolutely dreadful, this virus is making me feel very woozy, any how got to checkout and came home... my point is because I felt sorry for myself I wanted to eat, I am ill right! But instead I sat and took 2 minutes to work out what was actually going on, I felt uncomfortable so I changed into my PJ's, I felt thirsty so I had a drink, I felt hungry so I had a coffee and a CD bar, I felt emotionally hungry because I am not feeling well so I came on here and posted a few comments and guess what??? I didn't eat!! I dealt with the emotion.. 1st time ever folks!!!!

Felling oceans better now :)

Hi Angels,

Sorry i have been A.W.O.L. again, this blinking virus has really floored me, I feel better then it seems to return with a vengance!!!

Back to work today after being snowed in and little ones school closed etc.

How is everyone??

Back