Diet Angels - any goal welcome :)

that's it hon. that's the thing. i don't know how long i can stay on ss this time around. i feel like i've been doing it forever. but when you come off it without going up the steps, for a holiday or something then it really does take some getting back into. saying that, i've still lost nigh on three stone in six months which isn't bad going. so that's the way i want to look at it. and when i get to my wedding i will have lost about six stone with a little bit of luck and love :)

abz xx

:) you'll get there hun. I reckon just be aware of where you're headed. Take a day at a time, but if you start to feel you can't deal with SS anymore, don't just quit or switch, but work up the plans and then work out where to go from there! xxx

well exactly :) i was thinking of working my way up to 1000 and maybe sticking at that for a while. i have done 1000 before and found it an amazing amount of food to be eating. but because i get such naff losses on cd i get even naffer ones on the food plans so i'll just have to see how i go. maybe this time around i'll get the same kinds of losses that other people get!!

abz xx

Hey Sarah thats great, christmas weight gone in a few days. WELL DONE!! keep it up.
Tess x

well you never do. a good first week's loss is great and then pootling along. will get there in the end and will look fab for our wedding :D

poor OH has been almost asleep on his feet all day and collapsed in bed a while back and i haven't heard a peep. he must have gone down like lead!!

abz xx

abz xx

Morning Angels :angel:

Hope you're all well, Have a weekend at home planned, nothing much going on and I find that really hard, food wise, must keep focused...

How is everyone, anyone heard from Gloria?

Hey All, Had a bad night last night. Bf wanted to go to the pub with my dad so we went.
Now I never cheated once although the though crossed my mind ALOT. Crisps,choc,scampi fries:cry:. Then we go home and they ordered an indian (MY FAVE) I could have cried litterally. Things is I became a little cranky, and its not fair on my bf. Anyway to overcome the jealously of food?
Im happy today I didn't cheat, and dont care about having an indian. It just seems so hard to resist at the time
Tess xx

Blimey Tess,

Definately polish your halo love, that is amazing willpower and you should be feeling very proud of yourself.. well done :clap:

Thank you Sarah, it didn't feel so great at the time. But as ppl have said before you defo feel better in the morning. I cant tell you how hard last night was I dont think I could cope again eek!!!!
Tessx

Well don't think about next time, just do the old AA thing of 'one day at a time' if I project too much I go all wobbly ...lol

Really well done babe, not sure i could have done it xx

hi Sarah and the rest of the Angels sorry i have been AWOL well heres my confession
i started eating again when i ewent to my xmas party at work on the 11 th dec then just carried on till now at first i was really good in fact when i got weighed on xmas eve i weighed the same!!!! yes good i hear you say but then over the xmas week and half i ate for England and i have put on 12 lbs i am so annoyed with myself i did enjoy eating all the nice things but now i am finding it so hard to get back on to CD its now saturday and for everyday since monday i have tried to get back on it AND FAILED my size 16 jeans still fit just but they feel uncomfortable on friday i did eat as much protein as i wanted with fruit and veg and 3 packs yesterday i did just chicken and salad which was good but then had 5 CD bars!!!! what is wrong with me i so need to lose at least another 3 stone now was ony just over 2 before xmas there may be a surprise party for a friend of mie upnorth but i will not be going if i am still fat i lost all my weight last time they saw me i was a size 10-12 so i feel to ashamed to let them see me at a size 16 and i haven't seen them for over 3 years the sad part about it is i know they dont judge me but its just me!!!
i really need help and support starting yet again it is so hard for me so please post to keep me inspired i really do need all the help i can get
sorry to be a pain but just feeling a bit down with myself for letting myself go out of control

Hi Gail,

It is sooooo great to see you back here :)

Please please don't give yourself a hard time, I did almost the same only I put on more than you! I have been very strict SS for a week and guess what, it has gone!!! Easy come, easy go, I know most of it is water etc and I did drink a fair amount of booze over crimbo - but it had gone and I am back on track... A blip, a slip up, gone...

Can you do it??? Yes you flipping well can!!!!!!!

Get back on it and don't look bacl ..lol

:angel:

btw I put on a stone and as of today it has gone :)

Hello Gail, I know how you feel, dont be too hard on yourself, christmas was tough on everyone and I put quiet abit on. I tried to restart a few times and failed misserabley!!!
It took me a long hard look in the mirror and some forward planning to get me started. I just keep thinking once its over I can eat lol. Food will always be there whether chose to eat it today or in a few months time when Im slimmer.
You just need a little faith in yourself and a push in the right direction and you can do it!! This site has really helped me through my first week on the diet after christmas.
Tess x

Chrimes Sarah, wish I could go back to my Pre christmas weight as easily. WELL DONE!!
Tess x

Chrimes Sarah, wish I could go back to my Pre christmas weight as easily. WELL DONE!!
Tess x

Thanks Tess,

I have never ever had a weight loss like that, I lost control over Christmas, my old eating habits came back with a vengance, I even bought food for a binge (which I haven't done for months and months) plus I drank more booze than I have in ages, long story short it has scared the pants off of me (I am getting some thrapy this year to cope with my emotional eating) and I decided I hated feeling fatter, my size 18 jeans were too tight to wear comfortably - so I went back on SS and it has fallen off.

Realistically I was expecting it to take 2 if not 3 weeks.. so I am delighted.. :D

thanks so much Sarah and Tess for your kind words and bloody hell Sarah you've lost all the 14 lb you put on that is great thats all the incentive i need i am going to try SS+ for the weekend then SS from Monday OH not happy with me not eating so i can hide not eating when i am at work

yeah my dad has trouble coming to terms with the diet. But I will be at uni next week and he wont be able to tell me off lol.
Sorry you cant escpae from your OH lol, but good luck!!!!
Tess x

I feel for you 2 that you have opposition (as it were) it must be tough.. so impressed that you keep on the diet and soon will be skinny mini's :)

Back