Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Diet Buddy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sarahplummer, 28 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sarahplummer

sarahplummer Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hellooooooo everyone. I'm looking for a diet buddy - am starting CD this week and need to lose a couple of stones after giving birth to my son last September. I live near Stansted in Essex and am 40! My big weakness is peanuts (having a farewell bag now). Just returned from France so jeans feeling extra tight :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Hiya. If you want several diet buddies join my thread. It's the one '26th April- 26th May/ Join Me'. Really great bunch on there. Got together to help eachother out. just sorting a name out at the mo.

Good luck for when you start xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.