diet buddys welcome !

Oh my God, am I having a tough time at work this weekend. I've been boiling hot, sweating buckets, shaking and dizzy. Not really sure if it's the lack of calories or because I'm on TOTM or perhaps both. My job involves a lot of rushing about and heavy lifting. I'm hoping if it is the lack of calories that my body will get used to it. I can't see that it would be that as I am burning fat and there's plenty to burn! I'm off to work in 15mins so I hope today is better.

How are you all getting on? Xx

Hope u are feeling a bit better today. I struggled a bit yesterday. Keep looking at fridge longingly. Was thinking of having a working solutions day but I made it. So worried that a ws day would be a slippery slope for me so trying as hard as I can to stay ts.

@Kelstar stay strong!! I don't know about you, but WS for me has to be a last resort as I know I will zoom down the slope to oblivion if I start!! Be very very careful! Only you know yourself (;

I agree with trulyteen. WS was a slippery slope for me last time!

I feel a lot better today. Not so hot this afternoon - this morning was bad though. 3hrs 45mins until freedom!

hi ! i think its some kind of detox you must be going through ! like a come down from carbs lol !! this is day 6 for me ! ive been sooooooooo dizzy, but i realised its because i havent drank enough water .... a couple of pints later and im feeling better ! i have cleaned my bathrooms ( the s at the end makes me sound posh - im not, i have a 2 bed flat but for some reason it has 2 bathrooms ha ha) and have had a massive clear out of all the kitchen cupboards - literally broke out in a sweat!! thats defo my 20 mins of excersise done for today ha ha !! i really hope your feeling better soon ! x x x x x x

thanks for all the replies ! i only just realised there was a page 2 !!!! what a nanna i am ha ha this is why i havent answered any of you ! xxx

@Kelstar stay strong!! I don't know about you, but WS for me has to be a last resort as I know I will zoom down the slope to oblivion if I start!! Be very very careful! Only you know yourself (;
i agree !! i think the reason im finding this easier is because i know what im not allowed - if that makes sense ! all i can have is exante and water and im cool with that ! no measuring or calorie counting not wondering if i could have this or that....... its harsh lol but it obviously works really really well xxx i am going to weigh myself thursday for the first time - it will be day 10 technically but only a week since my first weigh in ! i so so hope it makes me realise this is worth it x x x x

LMAO, ok ok, I have put it away and am back to the water flavouring I bought - thanks so much. Am having a small giggle that I am now paranoid about the type of water I can drink. Stepped away from the water now.
Julia ;):D
hi julia, i felt bad for telling you to watch out ! i wasnt being rude (its your call) i just wouldnt want you to loose ketosis for a glass of water x x x hope your feeling better x x x

Can I be a buddy too ? My start weight is a bit less but I want to loose about the same amount :) I'm on Day 20 I think. I'm doing it in 90 day blocks to help me keep focused.
hows it going on day 20 xx have you been 100% abstinent from food - does it get harder or easier x x xhow much have you lost so far x x x x

Hi, I started 3 weeks ago and have stuck to the diet 100%. I have lost 12lbs in the 3 weeks so that's good. I have been feeling extremely hungry today but have felt fine usually. I'm hoping today is a blip and will feel better with no hunger pangs from tomorrow again. I'm sure that when most people are in ketosis the hunger pangs are not as bad. Cacee

Hi, I started 3 weeks ago and have stuck to the diet 100%. I have lost 12lbs in the 3 weeks so that's good. I have been feeling extremely hungry today but have felt fine usually. I'm hoping today is a blip and will feel better with no hunger pangs from tomorrow again. I'm sure that when most people are in ketosis the hunger pangs are not as bad. Cacee
good for you !! i think i am in ketosis and havent felt hungry yet !! are you doing 100% total sollution.. how many pounds do you want to loose in total ? i have literally half my body weight to loose so im hoping i have a good weight loss result this week to show its worth it (as i cook my husbands dinner) x

I'm doing 100%. I need to lose just over 5 stone, seems a huge amount of weight. At the moment I'm just happy that the weight is coming off. I'm setting targets a stone at a time, I need to lose 2lbs to reach my first stone and I will treat myself with some sort of pamper session. What about you? Cacee

I'm doing 100%. I need to lose just over 5 stone, seems a huge amount of weight. At the moment I'm just happy that the weight is coming off. I'm setting targets a stone at a time, I need to lose 2lbs to reach my first stone and I will treat myself with some sort of pamper session. What about you? Cacee
hi !! i need to loose around 8 stone (9 if i can) ill stop when i feel i look right !! i havent weighed myself yet so have no idea if i have lost any but i hope so ! yes im on 100% how are you finding it ? xx

I found it hard going to start with but I have got used to it now. I have a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and soup for dinner. I do sometimes miss eating 'real' food but as long as I'm losing weight I am going to keep at it. How are u?
Cacee

Ahhhh have had an awful day. An so hungry again. Don't know why ? I am still in ketosis according to the sticks and haven't done anything but 100% so no reason to think that I wouldn't be.

Wish I had read ur v sensible posts earlier. I really needed a good talking to. Instead I had ws day and it has just made me even more focused on food. Here's hoping I will be back to normal tomorrow x

Cacee just realised u are on day 12 to and feeling hungry as well I wonder if this is normal then?

Ah kelstar !! Sorry you've had a bad time and you cacee , I'm currently sat in the car park of the tesco I weighed myself in last Thursday (first weigh in) I couldn't resist jumping on the scales! I've only lost 5.5lb since Thursday!! I know that sounds like a lot but.... I started tyesday and tomorrow is Tuesday so in my head I've only lost 5.5lb in a week!! I don't lnow why but I feel totally gutted!! I've been sooooo cold over the past 2 nights that I've literally been in bed shivering almost in tears unable to sleep! I could have and may have lost a few more lb's between Tuesday and Thursday but I will never know! You read on here about people having massive weight losses in the first week - I was expecting 10lb at least ! Ha ha

But...... I won't let it get me down, and ill keep going on 100% sollution till I'm back over this way to use the same tesco scales (I've thrown my home scaled out as I was obsessed)

I hope you both feel better today! Try not to beat yourselfs up over anything. Whatever happend yesterday was yesterday ! Take comfort in the fact that you are on the right track, your doing better than you would be without exante! At least we are trying x x x x x

Are you drinking enough water, woowoo81?

I feel much better today, probably because I'm at home for 5 days and not at work! I go back to uni next Monday - I can't wait!

I also can't wait to weigh in tomorrow!!!

How's everyone else doing today? xx

Back