diet buddys welcome !

yes gem - im drinking probably 3.5 ltrs a day !! im sure it will come off eventually - 5.5lb in 3 days isnt bad going is it lol x x x

It is a great amount to lose in 3 days! Just try not to weigh in more than weekly - it really will mess your head up xx

@woowoo 5.5lbs in 3 days is amazing!! what are you thinking???? You're doing amazing! Don't compare with other people, we're all different. Be positive, stay strong, you're well on track!

I'm doing well, today is Day 7 & I'm down 8.5lbs!! I'm absolutely thrilled with that! I'm totally going to succeed!! Along with ALL of you!

I agree that is a great loss in your first week and its great that you are staying so motivated. I think its easy to let your expectations get carried away on VLCD (as I know only to well) but just think how excited you would have been at say WW to have a loss that big.

I feel much better today after yesterdays madness. the cravings seem to have passed and at least I didnt go nuts and eat carbs etc so much better than my normal diet behaviour. I noticed that lots of people on TS have a WS day once a week but I dont think that will be me. I found that way to hard yesterday. TS all the way woo hoo.:)

@truelyteen - well done that is an amazing loss - the first of many :) x

Keep it up, ladies! Can feel the determination oozing from this thread ;)

i need a diet buddy, i am on day 2 of total solution, getting married in august so want to loose 2 stone before then , need some strong willpower though as i am rubbish at sticking to anything but i am determined , hope to hear from othere :)

i need a diet buddy, i am on day 2 of total solution, getting married in august so want to loose 2 stone before then , need some strong willpower though as i am rubbish at sticking to anything but i am determined , hope to hear from othere :)
you will loose that before august x x xgood luck !! x x x keep me informed on how your getting on x

I am f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-freeeeeeeeeeeezing!!!:winter_brr:

Definitely well into ketosis!
my hands are sooooooooooooooooo cold !!!! ive never ever had such cold hands ever !!! ha ha

i know 5.5lbs is good for 3 days but just dont know wat i weighed monday last week (i need to get over it) ha ha ha !!!!!!

im going to weigh myself only when im at tesco - so thats probably every 10 days usually.. this morning i was there by default ha ha ha x x x x next weigh in is next thursday 26th january !!!

how can you tell when you get in to ketosis x

It varies for different people. For me it usually happens on day 3 or 4 and I know because:
  • I stop feeling hungry
  • I feel cold all the time
  • My mouth tastes of metal
  • It feels like there are lumps in the back of my throat
  • (TMI) There is fat floating on my pee when I go to the loo

Some people get bad breath. Best thing to do is get some testing strips from the chemist :) xx

I Will get some over next few days. How did you cope with the hunger in the first few days, im ok at work its when i get home that my mind starts to think about food lol

also how do you manage to control your mind to stop you eating everything, i find when im at home im not actually hungry but you just eat rubbish for the sake of it

Can anyone tell me if you can use Aldi diet drinks? I know Starlight is good on things like this : ) ta

I believe they are okay if they are sugar-free, and don't contain citric or lactic acid xx

I Will get some over next few days. How did you cope with the hunger in the first few days, im ok at work its when i get home that my mind starts to think about food lol

also how do you manage to control your mind to stop you eating everything, i find when im at home im not actually hungry but you just eat rubbish for the sake of it

I took up crocheting last time I did the diet. It worked wonders! This time I was working on a 3,000 word essay through the first three days so I didn't have time to think about food. My eating was completely down to boredom so I just keep busy. You can always take a nap if it gets way too much to bear. You just have to really want to succeed - suddenly food doesn't become so important xxx

tonight wont be so bad as im at work till 6pm (really shouldn't be on here ) then i have my horse to do so wont get home till 7.30pm.

It the days i finish early i struggle, when your just sat watching telly on a night, but i am determined this time so hopefully ill stick with it, just got to keep remembering its not for the rest of my life and i will be so happy once i reach my goal :)

Hi everyone!! Hope you have all had a good day ! I've not done too bad but have been really really cold and really really hungry so I gave in and had an extra porridge lol x x x so I've had 4 today not 3 but I feel so so much better for it and a little bit warmer (but not much ) x x

Back