diet buddys welcome !

Thank you Elvira, you saying that has already put a smile on my face....Apart from the shakes and the fluid how many hours worth of exercise do i need to do each week?

Exante say 20 mins a day and not to do more in the first few weeks than you're used to

I used to do over an hour a day but since the move 3 months ago I've not been a regular to the gym. I've looked up Pure gym it's open 24/7. If i try to go in the evenings and do about 3 to 4 hours worth of cardio workouts, would that affect my diet in a postive or negative way?

Around 5 times a week? You are right about the calorie intake, I shouldn't try to over do it...Thanks for the advice.... :)

Yes I agree, I will email exante with regards to this now. Thank you so much for your advice :)

NEED DIET BUDDYS PLZZZZ :)

Hi i really need a diet buddy to help me get through this, as you can see from the thread i posted earlier today i caved in and ate and its only wk 3 so plz plz plz any1 want to be my buddy so we can encourage each other and motivate one another.Thanks :)

Thanks starlight :)

Hi Slimann

I signed up today so should be ok to start on Thursday!

Am a bit nervous as its my first attempt trying anything like this and will definitely be looking for a buddy to keep the motivation going!

How is everyone doing?

I lost 3.5lbs this week, so I'm chuffed as I'm out of the 20s! Still 100% - so proud!

Gem xx

well done, a great achievement !!
First weigh in yesterday showed a sixteen pound loss.Woke late today and feel a little sick with some abdo pain which is very unlike me.Never mind we will get through it all.

You must be so proud Elvira (you should be lol)well done again.

Well done Elvira and Oxopop, those are great results! My weigh in is on Saturday but to be honest I don't feel any different. I know I know it's early days....lol but I'm hoping to stay on track! I've not had a shake for breakfast today as I wasn't hungry and it's lunchtime and i still don't feel hungry!

Last edited:
I've been feeling like that, Noor30 - yesterday I didn't have a pack until 3.30pm, and I could have gone longer without. I've just made myself have one now, but again, I wasn't hungry. That's good old ketosis for you! I would have one that though, as you should keep them pretty regular so your body doesn't think you are starving yourself. Also, you have to fit in 3 packs a day, and having them all at one or too close together can make you feel sick - nutrient overload :p xx

You Can call me Just Noor if you like the 30 is my age...lolzzz

To be honest Elvira I don't think i can manage more then 2 today...I think i will defi throw up if i force myself to drink 3...But I'll see how the rest of the day goes and I will try to have 3 shakes if i can....:(

I'm trying Oxpop, I kinda feel sick....

Hi babez itz a great diet you loss loadz and would be great to have you as a buddy as we can keep each other motivated as it can be hard at times but it will all be worth it in the end :)

Back