diet buddys welcome !

Hey, today is day 1 for me and so far so cook although I'm dreading having to cook dinner for my hubby this evening :(

Everyone's weight loss so far has been fantastic, I'm hoping I'll be as lucky. Are you guys doing exercise too or just the food packs?

xx

I didn't do any exercise at all last time. This time I'm doing a little as and when I feel like it really. As I lose, I want to take up running properly but too embarrassed to run out in public at the moment!

Lol, I know exactly how you feel re running in public :) I'd like to take up running as well but being very top heavy I'm still on the fence.

Well, I'm glad to hear that exercise isn't an absolute must but I suppose I'll still try to fit some in occasionally.

xx

Most VLCDs recommend not doing more than you usually do in the first week - it's a good idea to break yourself in gently and let your body get used to the reduced calories before hitting the gym or whatever!

Regarding cooking your hubby's dinner, just focus on an image in your head of you at your goal weight - that's what I did the first time. Now I'm in ketosis, cooking for my OH doesn't bother me at all! x

hello everyone !!! my first not so positive day today - feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold and tired and miserable and tired ha ha ha ha in fact i feel so bad im going to go to bed now to make sure i dont fall off the wagon xxxx

hope everyone is ok xxxxx

Thanks Elvira, hopefully I'll be at your stage in no time.

He he, woowoo81 I had the same idea and am currently in bed myself :)

Here's hoping everyone stays on the wagon for another day.

xx

I hate you all lol Im just getting ready to go to work :cry:

Poor you, Starlight :(

I'm waiting for my OH to come home from work...at midnight!

No work for me, but I'm up early tomorrow for a meeting at uni. And again Friday. And then I'm working all weekend as usual :cry:

I'm watching a whole evening's worth of cooking programmes. I don't know why, but I just have to watch them while dieting!

Elvira said:
Poor you, Starlight :(

I'm waiting for my OH to come home from work...at midnight!

No work for me, but I'm up early tomorrow for a meeting at uni. And again Friday. And then I'm working all weekend as usual :cry:

I'm watching a whole evening's worth of cooking programmes. I don't know why, but I just have to watch them while dieting!

I love cooking shows too!! On vlcd I think I get addicted!! Weird one that! I think it's because I'm not cooking & creating wonderful meals. My OH is accepting oven cooked things & stuff that's quick so I'm not slaving over the stove. Helps me stay on plan. Anyhow I think that's why I'm addicted to watching them.

I love cooking shows too!! On vlcd I think I get addicted!! Weird one that! I think it's because I'm not cooking & creating wonderful meals. My OH is accepting oven cooked things & stuff that's quick so I'm not slaving over the stove. Helps me stay on plan. Anyhow I think that's why I'm addicted to watching them.

When I watch them, it's like I can appreciate the food and imagine the flavours, and that somehow stifles any cravings I have :confused:

At the moment my list includes:

The Hungry Sailors
The Hairy Bikers
Masterchef
The Fabulous Baker Brothers
How to Cook Like Heston
Cake Boss
Ace of Cakes
Come Dine With Me

I can't get enough of them!

hello everyone !!! my first not so positive day today - feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold and tired and miserable and tired ha ha ha ha in fact i feel so bad im going to go to bed now to make sure i dont fall off the wagon xxxx

hope everyone is ok xxxxx

How are you feeling today, honey? xxx

Morning guys,

How's everyone doing?

I'm on day 3 now and I'm struggling sooooooo bad. I'm ok during the day, it's when my hubby comes home and I'm making dinner that's the problem. I keep sneaking little bits of food!!! I haven't weighed myself, I'm trying to last til the end of the week.

Also, I'm very bloated, uncomfortably so. Has anyone else had this problem?

xx

It's probably all the water hun. Thing is, by day 3, you'll be going into ketosis and the hard part is over, but the more you pick at food, the longer you stall that, so in the long run you're actually making it harder for yourself xxx

Elvira said:
When I watch them, it's like I can appreciate the food and imagine the flavours, and that somehow stifles any cravings I have :confused:

At the moment my list includes:

The Hungry Sailors
The Hairy Bikers
Masterchef
The Fabulous Baker Brothers
How to Cook Like Heston
Cake Boss
Ace of Cakes
Come Dine With Me

I can't get enough of them!

Lol!! Too funny!! Oooo new ones for me to check out! I also luv cupcake wars, top chef, an if you can you gotta check out Man v. Food!! It's ridiculous!!

Soooo funny! We're the same that way!! Hope it's not my downfall! (;

Woowoo, I'd like to buddy up with you, if it's ok? I start from tmrw and I could do with alot of advice and support and I would be happy to do the same in return....My husband feels I won't succeed, so I already feel down I've bought 2 weeks supply and I'm hoping it works so I can prove him wrong!!

Back