diet chef or go lower???

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by madeinengland, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. madeinengland

madeinengland Full Member

hi guys i have been thinking about doing diet chef for some time.i have done atkins and dukan over the last year or so and have had success with both but find it difficult to make meals in evenings and weekends.so i was gonna order some diet chef when i came across go lower.this is the same idea as diet chef (in you receive a hamper of food).but go lower promotes itself as a ketogenic diet.working on the same basis as low carb diets where you burn your own fat for energy.does any one know if diet chef puts you in ketosis???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julz442

Julz442 Member

Hi Madeinengland,

Diet Chef won't put you into ketosis. Go lower will. You can lose a stone or a dress size a month and they give you support to make sure you keep the weight off.

4. LilyF

LilyF Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Although you don't go into ketosis the diet chef food do actually taste good and people still get comparable results on it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.