Diet chef - weight losses to date

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by yummymummy to be, 23 September 2008 Social URL.

1. yummymummy to be

yummymummy to be Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef/vlcd
    Hi,

Started diet chef today and wondered what your weight losses are so far. Hoping to loose 2 1/2 stone by xmas.:scale:

Have slight allergy to nuts so can't eat the granola or the naked bars. Breakfast is weetabix and just adding another peice of fruit instead of the bar on advice from diet chef.

So far had the tomato and goats cheese soup, it was lovely and so much better than the CD shakes/soups....i don't feel like i'm missing out on food!!:)

I had twins 2 yrs ago and can't keep using that as an excuse as to why I'm fat! Lost nearly 2 stone on Cambridge but can't stomach it anymore, everytime i start the shakes again I start gagging...lol!!!

Tx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JanBow

JanBow Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    How's it going YM to be, have you had your first WI yet?
    x

4. yummymummy to be

yummymummy to be Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef/vlcd
    Hi Janbow,
    I have found it really easy and the food is yummy. Lost 4ib in first week. Had a slight problem yesterday as my packs were not delivered from look what we found, said 2-3 working days but tomorrow is a week since ordering! Managed to get a couple of the dinners from Sainsburys so have a few to keep me going....hopefully the same loss next week xx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    waitrose and Asda also have some of the dinners and soups
    Irene x

6. JanBow

JanBow Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    That's a great start Yummymummy (love your name BTW:p).

A few people have had a wait with Look What We Found website, which is a shame, especially if you're relying on the diet to continue with your diet. I have to say I was very impressed with the Food Diet website, their delivery was excellent and came before they said it would, I only waited a day.

Hope you get sorted and have a good week

x

7. JanBow

JanBow Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thanks Irene, that's worth knowing. The only shame with Diet Chef website is you can only order a week or more of food in a hamper and not buy odd things. I can see me continuing with some of the food to help with my maintenance when I'm done and it's good to know you can buy the food in shops. I'll be on the lookout.

8. yummymummy to be

yummymummy to be Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef/vlcd
    My local asda is only small so they don't stock them and Waitrose is not near me, however I have ordered some to be delivered from Waitrose tonight so hopefully they will keep me going until the others pack arrives!!
    I don't want to order from diet chef as i don't eat granola or the naked bars so it's a waste of left over food I have to pay for. It is a shame they don't sell individual items!!

9. Farwin

Farwin Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.2%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yummymummy - have you phoned dietchef? I don't like the granola and so they are going to supply milkshakes instead. All I have to do is order as usual and then email my order number so they can sort it out for me.

10. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Do you still buy the bars and the granola or do DietChef arrange something different for you?

x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.