Diet coke chicken

Wow! This is new to me. It looks easy and I'm curious about it's taste so i'll probably try it over the weekend. Thanks for the recipe

Just had this for tea with jacket potatoes, beans and cottage cheese, it was nice but next time need to let it simmer longer! Will deffo have it again, even the kids loved it!

Ive tried this using chopped tomoatoes in stead of chinese spice and i think soy sauce ? It was GORGEOUS i felt like licking the pan :p

Made this last night. Added mushrooms and peppers, and passata.
It went a lovely consistency, really thick, but I wasn't overly impressed with the flavours tbh, thought it was a bit bland. I think if I made it again, instead of 5 spice I'd add more middle eastern spices like cumin and paprika...

sounds...good.. but i like my diet coke to drink!

ok does anyone think you could make this with quorn?

I tried this but didnt turn out very sticky could I have done something wrong!

I used the pieces and yes :) most things work the same with quorn I find :) I used it to make yuk sung last night and surprisingly v nice :)

thanks :) I cook with quorn all the time but envisioned the stickiness not sticking (or something - dunno what i was thinking!!)

sorry for all the questions but has anyone tried this with a cheap cola, or only regular diet coke?

I'm just making this for tea to go with rice and salad I just Chinese 5 spice is that ok???? It smells yummy

I was about to ask if the Sweet and Sour Fanta was true!!! But you seem to have cleared this up for me. Is it exactly the same ingredients just a change of drink or is there a link to a recipe somewhere on herE?

Skulldilocks said:
I was about to ask if the Sweet and Sour Fanta was true!!! But you seem to have cleared this up for me. Is it exactly the same ingredients just a change of drink or is there a link to a recipe somewhere on herE?

I think it's just the fanta , onions and pineale done the same way :) I put red peppers In too. It's ages since I made it but it's like sweet and sour so pretty good :) there is s link on the site somewhere? Or there is a demo on you tube under fanta chicken! I may have missed something? X

Think I'll give this a go this week :)

Back