Diet Coke

Smurfette

Silver Member
Hey
Just wondering whats the story with diet coke... it was on the list... so i bought some last sunday - havent akshully drank any yet but i'm getting to the stage where i need a bit of a lift.. have been sticking to the diet so far and dont want to go off track. But its There. In The Fridge. Can I have a glass or two?????

whoop whoop de whoop
though i had a coffeee... with my caldestan pill things (should they be limited per cup?) anyway its taken the edge off i'm going to try to not open the bottle til I am down a wee bit more
thanx for ur speedy reply tho!! xx

dukandebut said:
If I remember rightly, I think it might cause stalling problems for a few people, but many Dukaners, including myself, drink it. I limit it to 1 glass a day, or occasionally 2 in social situations.

Makes a change from the plain water!

I always drink coke zero on ketogenic diets as it doesn't contain citric acid which can throw you out of ketosis. Some people are less sensitive to the effect of citric acid in other cokes and pepsi drinks but I think it's safer to stick to coke zero.
Hope that helps
X

I meant to reply to Smurfette but I did it using the app on my iphone and it quoted dukandebut instead! technology dunce!
x

thanx peony havent started on the coke yet so will keep it in mind when i do!!!

heeheee i like ur style! i thought diet 7up would be the same as diet coke not so.. i dont normally like vodka and (diet)coke but i may have to adjust ;)

Back