Diet food we hate

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
This week i have discovered a loathing for fruit and fibre i was wondering if there was anything healthy everyone else detested. I'm also not a big fan of extra light mayo not the hellmans one anyway its rubbish lol

everyone hates quark that does slimming world lol i got used to the quorn sausages just dont think of them in coparrison and its not so bad.

Celery = agreed like slices of green evil.

I can't stand Quorn. I made a Rosemary Conley moussaka with Quorn some years ago and couldn't eat it. Also hate tomatoes and lettuce, which makes salads interesting!

I hate Quorn - why is RC obsessed with it - most of the veggie dishes now start with blah blah blah - 100gms of Quorn or what ever.
Why can't they have proper food instead of this stuff.:mad:

Quorn pieces - Just bearable with harissa paste
Quorn sausages & mince - sorry but no matter how much flavouring is involved it still smells like, tastes like and looks like quorn - blergh!
x

the quorn chicken pieces are nice in a curry, te mince is vile though i just leave it well alone. The sausages i think you have to get used to ... all quorn is better than tofu i have had it once and it ws ming.

Celery :| also after eating an obsessive amount of radish, I am now beginning to detest it. I can't eat lettuce or salad unless it's in a sammmich :D

Special K! I know I don't like it but I still kid myself and try and make myself eat it because "it says it will make me slim!" lol.. and I hate lettace and low fat mayo and tomatos :( Ahh I wish there was a pill that you could take and it would take all the calories out of something yummy but still leave the taste lol. Maccy d's and kormas all round lol :) Xx

Back