DIET/GYM buddy in Preston area ...?

meolyn

Hello ! I'm Sarah
, I'm from Paris and I live near Preston .I need to lose a lot of weight but I don't think it will work on my own.I use the new year as a kick start . Problem is , I do not know many people here ( except from my boyfriend who likes to bake me cakes :rolleyes:) anybody want to be part of a new weight loss journey ( to go to the gym ...) ? :D

replied to this in the other thread but just incase you dont see it ill be a buddy, im from preston and go to westview and fulwood leuise centres :)

I'm from Blackburn and am looking to join a gym ( I also lived in France for 6 months ;) )

Hi , that's great ! Having gym buddies will definately motivate me to get active, I have not joined any gym yet . Is it true that t is possible to get the membership covered by the NHS ?

I lived in Bourges :) I studied french and german at uni and had to do a 6 month work placement in each country

Hi , that's great ! Having gym buddies will definately motivate me to get active, I have not joined any gym yet . Is it true that t is possible to get the membership covered by the NHS ?

not sure but my membership is £27 a month.
mine covers:
unlimited exercise classes
unlimited swimming pools
steam & sauna room
fitness studio
climbing wall
:)

not sure but my membership is £27 a month.
mine covers:
unlimited exercise classes
unlimited swimming pools
steam & sauna room
fitness studio
climbing wall
:)

Is that discounted or the actual price?

Is that discounted or the actual price?

actual price :)

compared to some of the gym membership prices ive seen thats quite cheap :) one of the lowest ive seen and with this one theres the option of two leuisre centres instead of just the one

Back