Diet on Hold......Watch this space......

Hey Silence, Thanks for popping by. I am still here reading everyones diary and posting on them when I can.

I'm ok thank-you, not as down on myself as I was but still not in diet mode at all, thats why I haven't been writing in my diary really. Theres nothing much to report really.

I am applying to another couple of jobs as we speak this morning, so will see how that goes. Haven't heard back from the last one I applied for and I sent the application over a week ago, ah well patience.

I hope everyone is doing ok.
Love Gemma
xx

Hi Gemma, Nice to know your still about.
All the best on the job front
x

I was thinking the same thing Clarri! .... Gemma where are you???
Hope everything is ok hun. Come back we miss you!

~Silence~

Hiya everyone. Just popping in.

I know I haven't been active very much, not like I did when I first joined. I have just been really busy with real life and trying to find a job etc, that at the moment my heart really is not into losing weight, exercising or dieting.

I feel bad because I see all my friends struggling and doing well in their journeys all those kinds of feelings and emotions that I am not going through at the moment because I am not even trying to be honest.

So in a way I kind of feel like I shouldn't be here until I am back into it seriously.

Thats all really.
I am trying to get on as much as I can, but I really have to apologise if I am not here much for a while, until I can get things sorted out.

I hope you can understand.
Gemma
xx

Don't you worry, I was the same until I got my job. There are bigger things at certain times to worry about. But you can be here as much as you want!!!!

All the best with the search :)

Hey Gemma :) Hope the job search goes well hun xxxx

Just see us as a bunch of your cyber friends... who happen to be dieting. If you're not in the right place to diet, there's no point even trying... being in the right head space is really important!!!
As Clarri said... don't be a stranger
Take care hun (((Gemma)))

~Silence~

Back