Diet pills: the verdict

Jim

Big Boy
Telegraph writers Kara Gammell and Fiona Macdonald-Smith have been taking Alli and Appesat for four weeks - here are their verdicts.

LINK HERE

Hmmmm...interesting...thanks for that!

In my opinion either of these pills are a bit of a waste of time/money, if you have to cut down on fat and eat a healthier diet the weight will come off anyway. I've been on Alli for the past couple of weeks and don't think that the quarter of fat that is not being absorbed is really making me lose more weight because I'm not eating that much fat anyway...I could be wrong but we will just have to wait and see I suppose!

omg look at the price of the appesat, 29.95 and they dont even last you a week having to take 9 a day...rip off!:eek:

still say that diet and excerise is the way to go, the only pounds we are gonna lose through this stuff is out of our wallets.

I know quite often Athletes and body builders 'ECA stack' (Ephedrine, Caffeine and Asparin), in order to achieve a metabolism boosting/appetite suppressing effect (ECA stack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) whilst they're trying to cut fat. From what I read it's about the most effective weight loss aid.

I'm a little iffy regarding drugs though, I'd rather not take any unless I really need them. But each to ones own.

Back