Diet pt 2!

I've done that a couple of times... its brill isn't it... I made me own salad and had chicken too....

I love this diet!!!

Well done hunni.....

X

Way off plan but I have had a ball this weekend. When I say off plan it's nothing compared to a normal weekend of not watching what I was eating but I have reigned it in but can't pretend its even remotely following s& s in anyway shape or form.

So back on it tomorrow and that should be me for at least 3 weeks. Now aiming for a sts on Wednesday but I'll take what I get on the chin. Had a fab weekend celebrating good news and a wonderful mothers day with my brilliant kids. Life is good. Xxx oh and my team won the league cup today. Good times.

Haha! Mon the Killie!!!! (bf's a tim and not sharing the joy! hahahaha!) :D

Glad you had a good time hun!!!

*Budges up on the wagon to let you on!!!!*

Day 1 for both of us!!!

Lol....

X

Deezer said:
Glad you had a good time hun!!!

*Budges up on the wagon to let you on!!!!*

Day 1 for both of us!!!

Lol....

X

Lol, Day 1, here we come!!! Good Luck dee but I'm sure we will be just fine. Xxx

Day 1 fo r me again today aswell, after quite happily stepping off the waggon:p, but back on it now, I feel today is gonne be bloody hard :sigh::sigh:

Day 1 for me 3 ;0) whoops but back on it with a shake this morning ...need to perfect the water ratio on these as it tasted very weak n watery x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooh we're all so naughty!!!!

That naughty step looks so bare!!!!

As we're all sat firmly on the wagon!!!

; )

Come on now!!!!

Race you to ketosis!!!!!!

1.....2......3....... GO!!!!

Someone slap me please. I've just eaten lots of rubbish flump type sweet things. Aaaggggggggg. Ive STS this weeks which is more than I deserve after the weekend, managed 2 100% days then decided I had to have FLUMPS?????????????????

So angry at me. You would think I didnt want to get tgt.

Oh no!!! Not flump-gate!!!

Just forget about it babe and just get right back at it!!!

You can do it sweetie!!!

X

Pam I'm so struggling to get back on the wagon again it's a blooming nightmare :( which I just want to end!

I know I can do it but it's annoying I keep breaking over stupid things. Going to give it 1 proper attempt :0) and
We'll see how it goes x x x

Well yesterday got worse. I totally caved and had some more some more rubbish sweets. Don't know what is up with me. I've been like this since November. I can't break that 170lb. Going for it again today and really hoping I got it out my system yesterday.

Have a good day everyone. Xx

Mine is sweets as well...not meals just picking!!!ggggrrrr we can do this come on :) xxx

Awww hun.... I'm the same I am stuck between 200 and 210lbs.... I cannot break the 200!!!

Thats why I've upped everything..... I think I'll be motivated again if i can just push past that!!!

GOod luck ladies!!

Come on now.... there's room on this wagon for you two!!!!

XXX

I have 3lb to go to 169. If I can get my act together I can do that in a week. Its that self sabotage thing people talk about. Or maybe I'm just a greedy guts lol. One good thing I suppose is im still on the road to ketosis. I know this because of the headache and furry tongue. Hopefully I'll be there tomorrow. Xxx

Oh I want rubbish jelly sweets sooooooooooooooo much. I've just had one of my bars to see if that sorts out my craving. Fingers crossed.

Back