DIET QUOTES - ADD YOUR OWN (LIGHT HEARTED)

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

In the Middle Ages, they had guillotines, stretch racks, whips and cahins. Nowadays, we have a much more effective torture device called the bathroom scale.

If you hang your swimsuit
On the refrigerator door,
The goodies inside
Will be easier to ignore.

I feel about airplanes the way I feel about diets. It seems to me that they are wonderful things for other people to go on

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.

Albert Einstein, who discovered that a tiny amount of mass is equal to a huge amount of energy, which explains why, as Einstein himself so eloquently put it in a famous 1939 speech to the Physics Department at Princeton, "You have to exercise for a week to work off the thigh fat from a single Snickers."

Reality check: you can never, ever, use weight loss to solve problems that are not related to your weight. At your goal weight or not, you still have to live with yourself and deal with your problems. You will still have the same husband, the same job, the same kids, and the same life. Losing weight is not a cure for life.

Some great ones up there :D

I'm on the whisky diet. It's great....lost 3 days already:)

jfc said:
Albert Einstein, who discovered that a tiny amount of mass is equal to a huge amount of energy, which explains why, as Einstein himself so eloquently put it in a famous 1939 speech to the Physics Department at Princeton, "You have to exercise for a week to work off the thigh fat from a single Snickers."

Yes! This is a good one for me to think about it, as I "had" a fondness for the family packs of mini treats...:rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

I've never met a chocolate I didn't like!

There is only one thing better than a good friend - a good friend with chocolate!

You should eat 5 portions of chocolate a day! Well they say you should eat 5 portions of fruit or veg a day don't they? Chocolate comes from the cocoa bean - sooooooooo!!!!!!

Back