Diet tablets???

alioreilly

Does anybody or has anybody taken them, if so, what kind and did they work for you.

I have tried some but don't really stick to them long enough to see if they really work.

Also, does anyone know if green tea capsules work as good as the "real" thing.

Lastly, has anyone heard of kelp being good not only for speeding up metabolism but also for thickening hair. I have very fine hair on the top of my head and would love something that might help!

Any suggestions, more than welcome!!!:D

Hi ali,
I used to take slimming tablets (tut tut) the one's that surpress your appetite and I would never use them again.
Years later I tried Xenical (sp) but I didn't take them for long as I was worried about the side affects as my friends Mum seemed to have little 'accidents' when she was on them, and that put me off.

I've heared about Kelp being good for your hair in the way that it's supposed to help it grow quicker, whether this is true or not I don't know.

A good tip that might work for you is this:
Lush sell round bars of shampoo, like little soaps, and there is one that I did try a couple of years ago that was supposed to thicken your hair, and I think it worked. I was on the Cambridge Diet and one of the side affects is hair loss, and lots of people on the cambridge diet part of this forum bought it and said it helped them.
I can't remember what it's called but it is RED and if you go onto their website you will see it, the description will let you know if you have found the right one.

Hope this helps :)

Ali, I just did a quick search for you for the solid shampoo, I hope the link works....
New Shampoo Bar

Back