Diet time again!

Thank you :)

It's a lovely day - no excuse not to get out and something!

Just been shopping and finished my meal plan for the week ahead. Got a gammon joint boiling ready to make my pie later.

OH wants bacon and egg sarnie for his breakfast, so i'll just do scrambled eggs for me. I'm not a huge bacon fan.

after all that ended up finishing the tuna mayo in the fridge with a jacket potato and some cheese. YUM. I'm hungry today, need to keep an eye on my eating!

Last edited:
Thank you! on to the next 7lb target now!

The pie was lush, had a teensy slice of it, half a plate of beans and a little too much mash.

1 glass of wine and some beer.

Better head to mfp to see the damage!

The mash always gets me too! I can portion out everything else just fine. But I always end up picking at the mash!

I just adore mash potato!! it's one of my fave, and i can exercise NO self control around it!

Put the calories in MFP - If i have another beer (which i think i will) i will be about 250 cals over for today - but my huge deficit from yesterday must count for something! I'm not going to worry too much, I need a break every once in a while to stay motivated.

Am going to freeze half the portion of rock buns, and the rest of the tea loaf, and take some hobnobs to work so i am less tempted to graze on them in the kitchen. Good idea, good idea.

Need to make OH his lunch for tomorrow and decide what flavour soup to have for mine!

Just got back from the gym. Done week 1 day 1 of couch 2 5k! Was brill!

Well done!! i didn't yesterday! I should have got up early to do it before work, won't be able to go out after work, it's dark and where i run is round an unlit lake, so too scary to go later :(

Will maybe do my pilates DVD later though.

Scales weren't kind to me this morning, but i know i went over yesterday, not enough to actually put on weight, so it will hopefully dissapear plus more over the course of the week. Back to no drinking and no snacking between meals.

Breakfast is a tracker bar
Lunch - 1/2 tin scotch broth (was tomato, but this is 40 cals lower!)
Dinner - Roast chicken, pots (roasted with fry light) and veggies veggies veggies, maybe a yorkshire too.

Will try to drink lots of water/squash today and fruit tea.

I've meal planned for the whole week ahead, for main meals at least, if i don't deviate it will be a good week for me.

Main thing is not to drink!

Last edited:
Good luck!

Today, what a mixed bag.

Ate 2 of the hobnobs i bought into work, but, when 3pm came and i was tempted to eat for the sake of it, i managed not to!! :D

Came home, got changed straight away, and took pup out, ran one lap of the field we walk around then was about to do another when i met another dog walker so walked round with her and chatted while the dogs played - Bramble is great for motivation, but ruins it too some times! Anyway, feel good about what i managed.

Going to take him out again tomorrow morning and i need to walk to work, which is a 30 min power walk.

I'm not impressed, weight in today and i'm 11.6!! Why haven't i lost the extra weight from sunday? :( I've worked so hard to get that half stone off and it's bloody back. so mad. I put in alot of effort yesterday and it feels like it was for nothing!! I know this is why you shouldn't weight everyday but i need to, If i left it till friday to find out i was still gaining i'd be in a far worse position that i am now.

Anyway, this is a long process and not an overnight fix. Didn't go for a run this morning, far too tired. But am still walking to work, will leave shortly. Need to take pup out later so will attempt the same routine tonight, and keep going till i can run a circut of the field without stopping, then 2 times then i'll move onto the lake near the house which is a larger run.

Food for the day is

B - Tracker bar
S - Apple
L - 1/2 tin scotch broth soup
S - ???
D - Chicken, mushroom and brocolli pasta bake

Exercise - 30 min walk to work, 30 min walk/job this evening.

Are you drinking enough? I know it's boring but chugging those 2 litres a day makea a HUGE difference when it comes to weigh in. Keep up the good work hun :)

It'll come off! Keep at it!

Thanks for the support guys.

Well today. I was so good.

I walked to AND from work, (now i'm so tired!!) I left work 25 mins before the train was due, and figured i may as well walk instead of standing in the cold for that long, it only takes 30ish mins to walk. So pleased with myself for that!

Stuck to my diet plan and tried to drink more - fruit tea as i've been really cold today, just having a pint of squash now, and will have another later. If i've not lost anything tomorrow i will go mental!

So, I think I will walk again tomorrow, I feel good for it, and it's just 1hr out my day if its there and back.

Just watching mexican food made easy - OH and I have decided we'll go to mexico for our honeymoon and spend two weeks eating!

Dinner wasn't great. Won't bother trying to make it again, but now we know for next time.

I have 17 days off work starting next friday, aside from the 25th and the 8th (OH's and my birthdays) I am going to put myself through a little boot camp, we're not going on holiday anywhere so I am as well use the time to get myself into shape. Will focus on running and walking i think and try and dedicate 2 hours a day to exercise.

I'm still dissapointed by the scales, BUT. If i exercise and stick within my calories then i HAVE to lose weight i can't not. I just need to be patient.

Last edited:
Posting again, i want to eat!! I am sure it's just boredom, and i'm just thirsty. Will make a cuppa in a min instead.

Planning for tomorrow to keep myself occupied.

B - Going to attempt some porridge
S - not sure, maybe a homemade cookie
L - Beef broth soup
D - Burger with no bread, chips.

Hopefully will walk to and from work again, if not and i get a lift i will go for run number 2 - especially considering my new goals for the rest of the year!

also going to paint my nails so i can't eat!

When I feel like bingeing I have a swett cuppa. It usually helps.
Well done for walking to work, great job. It's those little changes that tend to make a difference. :)

Great job on the drinking too. Great day hun :):)

Back