Diet time again!

Weighed in at 11.5.6 today, still not back to my weekend weight! ARGHHHH why won't it go away!! I didn't eat enough to gain the weight!!

Anyway,

Walking to work again today, I feel so tired, but need to do it.
Had porridge this morning for breakfast as have run out of cereal bars. Hopefully it keeps me full till lunch time when i have my soup! Dinner is burgers and i think i might just do veg with it instead of chips.

Just keep downing water. It'll come off soon

11.4.6 this morning!! Friday is my official weigh in, and last week i think (need ot check my diary) that i was 11.6.0 so i will have lost this week! and am now on my way to some fresh weight loss!

Tried on some skirts today, one i couldn't get over my bum and the other was just a little tight around the old thunder thighs, I hope they fit well by the end of the year. I have basically a new wardrobe that i want to start wearing!

Well... I will update more later, gotta get OH up and off to work!

Thats brilliant!

Well, I will count my weight this week at 11.4.6 as aunt flow arrived yesterday and i'm all bloated and horrible.

Yesterday was a bit of a write off as i felt rough, we went out for chinese, which was lovely, and although my portion control was good I drank far too much!

Nevermind, today is a new day, and i shall do some exercise and keep within my calories.

Need to sit down and meal plan for the week ahead too.

We went out for dinner again last night!!!! I went for chicken cesear salad, but it was drowning in the dressing, so didn't eat the whole thing, then OH and i went home and we ate cheese, bread and pickled onions..... and i had quite a few pints.

Weekends are a struggle at the moment. But i will get there. I can't wait till i'm off work, I can really dedicate some time to exercise which should help.

We're having stew tonight, and then i will sort something out for lunch, will see what i fancy later.

Right, going to pop my meal plan in here and see if i can stick to it.

Breakfasts for the week will be
Fruit loaf/porridge/fruit

Lunches until Friday will be
Low cal toast/Pasta Shots

Dinners
M - Chicken Kiev with new pots and Sweetcorn
T - Potato Bake
W - Burger with Salad
T - Chicken of some description not sure what i'm going to do with it yet!
F - OH's birthday so will see what he wants to do
S - Probably still be having birthday celebrations
S - Pork join with all the trimmings (I don't actually like pork so will just have the veg ect!)

I can't stop eating today.... so will draw a line under this weekend and restart tomorrow - i don't know where my enthusiasm has gone, but i need to find it pronto, or the next 11lbs will never go!!

You'll get it back. Keep trying!

Well....Not doing well this week, OH's birthday tomorrow and he got his end of season bonus, so we're quite flush and have been going out alot. Still after today i'm off work for 17 days, and will use my time wisely. This biggest loser style boot camp.

Everything is pretty much on hold till sunday as we're out tomorrow and saturday for birthday dinners. Will go on a long walk on sunday.

Back