Dietchef

Not sure what I did. Will try again this evening!

Today I was really hungry ....i didnt give in to temptation but i did eat 2 extra fruits...a plum and a kiwi...I doubt that could do too much damage...(she hopes...lol)
Otherwise still enjoying...I had the beef meatballs today...yummmmmmmmmmm

So far I have loved everything I have eaten!
Meatballs are my favourite dinner so far, but I was rummaging in my boxes last night and there are still a few things I haven't tried yet.
Just had the goats cheese and red pepper soup and really enjoyed it.
Wasn't expecting to like the cocoa nakd bar because I love real chocolate so much usually anything chocolate flavoured is a disappointment. However, I am pleased to say it was pretty good.
Based on my first 3 days, there is nothing I won't order again. Probably just as well, as I did order a full 28-day hamper and would hate to stockpile meals I wasn't keen on!

Hi Guys

Howz everything going so far? For me its going quite well. Like Isie, I'm really enjoying the foods so far. I too have order a months supply and every morning, I look forward to packing my lunch bag with new foods, with anticipation on how they will taste (sad I know but hey, it's gets me through the day! :D

I must say I was a little hungry (tempted) last nite and had to think of ways to stay focused or busy. So I packed my lunch bag (again, sad I kno but better than tucking into to God knows what!) and went to bed early. With that I arose fresh and ready for my 1 hour workout, which I must say I was really pleased with. No really, very pleased with myself, if it wasn't for the fact I had to go to work I would be there a little longer! :character00115:

Anyway girls I feel great! Im not as sluggish as I used to be, with more energy and I feel more organised, as there is definitely more structure in my days now to do more things. I can't wait for Monday, not only for my weigh in, but bcos I have accomplished a week, hopefully successfully! :clap:

Well till the next time ladies, stay strong and keep focused!

Peace x

13lbs! Well done RED! Fantastic. And very inspiring too.

I'm on Day 6 now and still doing well. Had a wobble the other night when my hubby had pizza for tea. I 'treated' myself to a king prawn hot and sour noodle bowl from Tesco for 225 calories + a muller light for 97 calories - still on track and it felt really good to have something 'naughty'. I;m desperate to jump on the scales but don't have any at home, so have to wait until Tuesday. I'm not sure if I feel like I've lost weight or not - compared to when I was on Lighter Life I feel like I am eating plenty and so find it hard to imagine how I can eat 3 meals a day and be dieting!

I do have a question for you - as the meals and soups etc can be bought in a supermarket, can anyone tell me what the milkshakes are and whether I can buy those? I am out of the office on a course for 3 days in a couple of weeks and I won't be able to heat my soup so figured a milkshake will be easier. If I touch the buffet I won't be able to stop!

Oh yeah, how long you been on the Dietchef for RED?

Hey Isie thanx...
Erm dont really know about the milkshakes to be honest...sorry:(
I am in my second week of Diet chef...1 week and 4 days...
But I have loads to loose so i guess thats why the big loss....

Hey Guys - I'm on day 4 and have gone from 13.6 to 13.1 so am well motivated!!
Sorry don't know about the milkshakes either. Isie, could you take your snack bar and a piece of fruit on your course? Still haven't eaten anything I don't like - even the berry snack bar was nice! Drinking water is the biggest change I've had to make and I find I'm constantly going to the loo!!
Good luck all and keep strong xx

the shakes are in a plain white box so hard to tell, but asda used to do an own brand one that looked similar! as far as I can tell from calorie count they're interchangeable with any generic shake, not especially high protien low carb ones, so tesco's own brand would be pretty close and tasted about the same to me.

Hi everyone,

You guys are so inspiring! So inspiring in fact that I have ordered a months supply of food from Diet Chef!
I did LL for two months last year and lost 2.5st but I had to leave the program early because I developed gallstones.
Still, I had no problem keeping the weight off until I had major abdominal surgery 3 months ago. I've pretty much recovered but sadly I've gained a stone and a half because I was unable to exercise during my recovery and I ate loads of takeaways most nights. Diet Chef seems a lot better than LL for me because there's real food involved…I actually obsessed more about food on LL.
I ordered yesterday, so I’m assuming I’ll receive my hamper Tuesday. I’ll let you know what I think afterwards.
Keep it up!
Joz

Back