DIETING QUEEN's WEEK2 WI=1lb down!!! Sorry for the late post x

dietingqueen

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking here for a week or so, and started WW on Wednesday so Day three today.... i have lost most of my weight on CD/LL just onto the last 10% :)

I have posted once or twice so thought i better introduce myself... I do have a diary in the members section, your welcome to check it out x i'll use this for my WW queries.

I am on 19 points a day, and all is going well so far x

Nas x

Good to see you on WW board, hopefully, you'll find this is the diet to get rid of last 10% and help you maintain. Looking forward to hearing your first loss.

Welcome and good luck x

Welcome and goodluck!

Nice to have you with us,how much more do you wanna loose,as you have lost a lot of weight havent you already?

I got down to 10 st 5lb with LL:D( top end of my healthy BMI), Feb 2007, was fine till September 2007, than between than and May 2008 gained 2 1/2 stone:eek::eek:. went back on CD, lost 2 stone:p, than started fasted... and lost the plot, resulting in a 7lb gain!! :eek:

so want to lose 18lb's to get me to 10st 5lb.... need to learn portion control, and how much my body actually needs at a smaller size, at 10st 5 i went back to eating like i was 15/16 stone!!!

so this is a lifestyle change for me x

Hi and welcome. This eating lark is great isn't it? How much have you lost so far and how much still to go?

LOL karen I answered Gemma before reading your post... duhhh!!! I was 16 1/2 stone at my biggest, currently 11st 9lb... aiming for 10st 5lb x

Can anyone help.... i just had a sainsburys BGTY cauli cheese, was 115 kcals for 1/2 a portion.. 3.6g fat... i had double so 230 cl's ( i worked it out as 4 points) but wen i went on ww e source it came up as 3.5 for half a pack!!!!! have i worked it out right on the cals i mentioned???

Thanks Karen.... was yumm.... had it alone.... both portions.... feel so fulll followed by the belgian choc n vanilla mousse... so a meal for 6 points.... think i'll save the 3.5 left over for my meal out on Sunday x

Back