different drinks

tegzy

what different teas and stuff are you allowed on LT i have some nettle and peppermint in the cupboard but a bit scared to drink it incase its not allowed, would love to be able to change what im drinking throughout the day

Peppermint
Green tea
Soda water
Sparkling water
Black tea
Black coffee

errmmm thats all i was told about, not quite sure about the nettle one, but im sure someone else knows if its allowed!

Ooohh just teas!

Thought you ment all drinks. Opps.

Hi I have peppermint tea, I think nettle and peppermint will be fine as long as if is a leaf tea and not a fruit tea. Hope this helps x

I think you're allowed tea made from leaves but not ones made from berries (or flowers??).

I drink fizzy water, I find it the easiest to drink in large quantities without feeling like I'm drowning.

is nettle a leaf or a flower tea? lol, gonna bash on to tesco later for a nice assortment of drinkies :) keep my taste buds entertained throughout the day haha

Red bush tea is nice but has a strong taste. You either love it or hate it! Any tea made from leaves only is ok.

im not sure what teas there are that are made from leaves, lol, dont wanna have something thats not allowed, will be gutted if i spoil my diet

I think that JanD is the expert on which teas are allowed and which aren't. I'm sure she posted a list of them a while back. She'll definitely be along here later :)

Back