Step 1 Sole Source Different scales = different weight

gemjar

Climbing the mountain...
Decided as I was waiting for a prescription in boots to go on their 'fancy' fat measuring/weighing sale things for 70p- out of sheer curiosity...

Wish I hadn't bothered! Was feeling well chuffed with myself losing 5 stone, getting into slinky size 12 clothes, feeling great...my scales said I was 11 stone 9lbs and theirs said I was 12 stone 8lbs!

However, they may be slightly off as they also said my height was 5' 3" and I'm 5' 6"! Ray of light perhaps lol?! It's crazy that scales could differ so much!

Worried about going to doctors and getting weighed now, may burst into tears if they say I'm officially still 12 stone odd!

Usually I would say it was Boots right and yours wrong, but in this case it seems they are nowhere near. Whatever scales say so long as you weigh yourself on consistent ones you know how much you have lost. 5st and size 12... who cares what the scales say you must look and feel amazing.:D Are yours and your CDC's scales a similar weight? If so Boots must be wrong.

Mine are about 3lbs out on my CDC so I always count hers as my official weight.

Usually I would say it was Boots right and yours wrong, but in this case it seems they are nowhere near. Whatever scales say so long as you weigh yourself on consistent ones you know how much you have lost. 5st and size 12... who cares what the scales say you must look and feel amazing.:D Are yours and your CDC's scales a similar weight? If so Boots must be wrong.

Mine are about 3lbs out on my CDC so I always count hers as my official weight.

My CDC uses my scales to weigh me as she comes to my house! So no midway point to compare to. I'm putting it down to a dodgy machine, especially if they can't get my height right! The joys of s****y technology lol!

And Chlo you're right, scales are just a number, scales are just a number....it's how you feel and if you're happy! Thanks chuck!

Back