• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

different smell - do you?

julz4gbr

want to mini
I can`t say that I have noticed any smell, what I would say is my urine smells a bit malty. Disgusting I know.The things we have to endure to get to our goal of being trim.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Maybe ketones are escaping through your skin! Lots of perfume hunni xx

CANKSTER

Silver Member
My breath smells like unwashed fannys, my wee is just rank and i seem to get gert sweaty plums.

There you go total honesty

Bet your all moist at the thought of that lot eh xxxx

julz4gbr

want to mini
OMG.Was not expecting so much honesty.

Lol!!!!!!

x

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
I have been smelling great! I know that sounds big headed of me, but I have been able to give up using deodorant, and once I shower every 36 hrs or so, no smell. I am infinitely less greasy, I reckon because I amn't eating any grease. My hair isn't getting dirty for days, I used to get about 12 hrs out of it. People are asking me what perfume I'm using, but I'm not wearing any.
My breath...probably better than before since I ate onion at every meal.

LisaLisa

Silver Member
lmao cankster - u sound devine!!! :eek:

i dont think i smell - but then maybe peeps just havent told me yet :D

Def agree with the wee and breath thing but not noticed any other nasty smells and I think my OH would probably tell me if I ponged.

Cankster, what can I say?.....beautiful....I have never wanted a man more :D

My breath smells like unwashed fannys, my wee is just rank and i seem to get gert sweaty plums.

There you go total honesty

Bet your all moist at the thought of that lot eh xxxx
Ewww gross Canks :sign0137:

Teg

Posts when she can
Only the sweet small of success ....lol

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hey FG i had this too when on lipotrim, i found it was actually my sense of smell really enhanced my chemist says it can happen, i was so weird i could smell everything so strong wee, sweat, bins!!!! when my cats had used the litter tray even when i was on a different floor, takes a bit of getting used too but my bf promised i didnt actually smell, unless i been woking out..... I on atkins now and still get it but not as strong x x

sorry for the long message x