different smell - do you?

fatgirl666

Hates to post
I think i stink!!

Seriously i smell really weird i thought at first i was imagineing it, but no after doing a half hour sweat inducing tae bo dvd, i defo reek .
And i am washing more and more and still smelling it. horrible!:confused:

Anyone else noticed they smell weird and i dont mean your breath.

I can`t say that I have noticed any smell, what I would say is my urine smells a bit malty. Disgusting I know.The things we have to endure to get to our goal of being trim.

Maybe ketones are escaping through your skin! Lots of perfume hunni xx

My breath smells like unwashed fannys, my wee is just rank and i seem to get gert sweaty plums.

There you go total honesty

Bet your all moist at the thought of that lot eh xxxx

OMG.Was not expecting so much honesty.

Lol!!!!!!

x

I have been smelling great! I know that sounds big headed of me, but I have been able to give up using deodorant, and once I shower every 36 hrs or so, no smell. I am infinitely less greasy, I reckon because I amn't eating any grease. My hair isn't getting dirty for days, I used to get about 12 hrs out of it. People are asking me what perfume I'm using, but I'm not wearing any.
My breath...probably better than before since I ate onion at every meal.

lmao cankster - u sound devine!!! :eek:

i dont think i smell - but then maybe peeps just havent told me yet :D

Def agree with the wee and breath thing but not noticed any other nasty smells and I think my OH would probably tell me if I ponged.

Cankster, what can I say?.....beautiful....I have never wanted a man more :D

My breath smells like unwashed fannys, my wee is just rank and i seem to get gert sweaty plums.

There you go total honesty

Bet your all moist at the thought of that lot eh xxxx

Ewww gross Canks :sign0137:

great im the only one wearing stinky swamp beast perfume.

Just fantastic

*goes for third perfume spray of the day*

Cankster - yumm :-$

Only the sweet small of success ....lol

hey FG i had this too when on lipotrim, i found it was actually my sense of smell really enhanced my chemist says it can happen, i was so weird i could smell everything so strong wee, sweat, bins!!!! when my cats had used the litter tray even when i was on a different floor, takes a bit of getting used too but my bf promised i didnt actually smell, unless i been woking out..... I on atkins now and still get it but not as strong x x

sorry for the long message x

Back